2023 NBA Playoffs - Other Teams

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Denver going into a Suns style prevent offense just killing the clock shooting long jumpers

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyle Lowry gives the Heat a solid point guard off the bench.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
27/10/14 on 8/12 from the field

Hearing Mark Jackson talk about how great Jokic is is hilarious knowing he didn’t even have him in the top 5 MVP voting

Jokic will probably win MVP of the Finals to add to his accolades.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Denver looked rested and very well prepared. So much for the long time off hurting them. Their defense was the most impressive part of this performance IMO.

The best chance for this to go 6 or 7 is for Miami to steal game 2. I don't know what kind off adjustments they can make but they better make them in a hurry.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody seen Playoff Jimmy since game 3 of the ECF?
Butler sucks. A choker. Can't handle the pressure. Hear he goes home and curls up in the fetal position.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Denver looked rested and very well prepared. So much for the long time off hurting them. Their defense was the most impressive part of this performance IMO.

The best chance for this to go 6 or 7 is for Miami to steal game 2. I don't know what kind off adjustments they can make but they better make them in a hurry.

the only positive for the heat, subpar Butler, terrible game from Strus and Martin and it wasn't a 25 point blowout

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The local postgame show has 2 ex Warriors, and they're talking about Jamal Murray. Ezeli said I had a knee injury end my career, Klay missed like 2 full years with 2 serious injuries and came back, what Jamal Murray is doing off his knee injury, missed 2 postseasons, is incredible. Obviously he's younger than Klay but it is impressive 26 and 10 and he's actually a better defender IMO than he was before the injury. 26 years old so in theory coming into his prime, with Jokic in his prime and Gordon playing the best ball of his career. Kerry Keating ex UCLA assistant and Santa Clara head coach was saying if Porter Jr can stay healthy, Denver has a chance at multiple finals appearances with that group.

Hard to disagree.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The local postgame show has 2 ex Warriors, and they're talking about Jamal Murray. Ezeli said I had a knee injury end my career, Klay missed like 2 full years with 2 serious injuries and came back, what Jamal Murray is doing off his knee injury, missed 2 postseasons, is incredible. Obviously he's younger than Klay but it is impressive 26 and 10 and he's actually a better defender IMO than he was before the injury. 26 years old so in theory coming into his prime, with Jokic in his prime and Gordon playing the best ball of his career. Kerry Keating ex UCLA assistant and Santa Clara head coach was saying if Porter Jr can stay healthy, Denver has a chance at multiple finals appearances with that group.

Hard to disagree.

They got everyone locked up and there all like 20 something

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They got everyone locked up and there all like 20 something

As a UCLA fan I would point out if Peyton Watson improves he could be a real factor for them in a year or two also. He wasn't ready at UCLA due to Covid he missed almost his entire season as a senior in HS(they shut down) so he just wasn't ready to play much at UCLA but he improved all year, has a chance to be an elite defender. With KCP, Brown, Braun, add in Watson with that starting group they could be a factor for several years.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As a UCLA fan I would point out if Peyton Watson improves he could be a real factor for them in a year or two also. He wasn't ready at UCLA due to Covid he missed almost his entire season as a senior in HS(they shut down) so he just wasn't ready to play much at UCLA but he improved all year, has a chance to be an elite defender. With KCP, Brown, Braun, add in Watson with that starting group they could be a factor for several years.

The way Jokic is playing, plus his surrounding cast, it's hard not to see the Nuggets as being the favorite in the West for the foreseeable future.

Their present 15-man roster is almost impeccable. The Nuggets have done a great job of scouting and developing players.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Hard to disagree.
Yeah he's really shown up in the playoffs this years and doing a lot more than just scoring. These playoffs is easily the best he's played since the bubble postseason.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard