The 2023-24 league year

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Cards had this crap. Took 5 minutes and an iPhone.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
They actually had a cool playlist idea going. I dunno if the social team had to get off the clock or something. It would have been SOOOOOOOO easy to activate that and make it cool. This is a wet fart in fans' faces heading into what will be by all indications an awful season.

Nice to see Kyler smile though.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I'm nor sure we're in the aged vet market but Petzing spent 3 years around Cook and he fits the scheme

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
He won't sign a cheap 1-year deal, and I don't think we want to pay him long-term money. I've been down on parts of Monti's plan, but I'd be with him in not doing this kind of deal.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He won't sign a cheap 1-year deal, and I don't think we want to pay him long-term money. I've been down on parts of Monti's plan, but I'd be with him in not doing this kind of deal.

Would think a contender would snap him up. Brown's just traded for Smith and lost Hunt. They run a similar scheme and knows Stefanski.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They actually had a cool playlist idea going. I dunno if the social team had to get off the clock or something. It would have been SOOOOOOOO easy to activate that and make it cool. This is a wet fart in fans' faces heading into what will be by all indications an awful season.

Nice to see Kyler smile though.

Yeah I saw the play list thing then was scratching my head on why they stopped at like 3 teams.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
tend to agree.
but if we could get him for 3 or 4 mil a year I would be okay with 3 years.... But I been a Cook fan a long time.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
He played all 17 last year. And while he's missed 2-3 games in other seasons that's par for the course for most running backs.
I think it's funny when people say a player who misses two-three games regularly are injury prone. I think expecting a player to miss that many game is reasonable.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think it's funny when people say a player who misses two-three games regularly are injury prone. I think expecting a player to miss that many game is reasonable.

Barely a RB in the league doesn't miss at least a couple.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Zach did have a full season pretty much lost though and was lost last year as well. Missing two games in the middle of the season is different.
He played in 13 games last year and 15 the year before. Missing games when hurting in a lost season at end of year happens. Especially when you are only signed thru end of the year.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Level headed guy with a good attitude

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose