The Positive Kyler Murray News Thread

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I feel like Kyler's trying to rehab his image. Very unusual for him to post like this on Twitter.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Isn't this what people (most? A lot? Some?) on here wanted to see him start doing? Might be an indication of him starting the maturing process that so many on here believes he needs to do? I, for one, hope so.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Isn't this what people (most? A lot? Some?) on here wanted to see him start doing? Might be an indication of him starting the maturing process that so many on here believes he needs to do? I, for one, hope so.
I mentioned previously that he seems happier this off-season, more than ever with the Cardinals...and to me it's authentic. A combination of maturation and no longer playing for a coach he has zero respect for.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Exactly. He's never done anything like this. His Twitter was mainly OU, Heismann etc.

In the last months alone he's congratulated McAfee. He's commented on Shaq Barrett's daughter saying it was heartbreaking. He commented on Lamar getting his deal saying he was "Hella deserving".

He's never done anything like that before and certainly not as much in a short space of time.

WeBlitz

Rookie
Reaction score
Exactly. He's never done anything like this. His Twitter was mainly OU, Heismann etc.
Ummm, you can go back to previous tweets on his timeline and he has never changed the way he has tweeted. Talked about women’s rights, congratulating athletes for big milestones, sending condolences, etc.

You make it seem like the guy went from the tweeter version of Kim Jong-un to The Rock, lol.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I mentioned previously that he seems happier this off-season, more than ever with the Cardinals...and to me it's authentic. A combination of maturation and no longer playing for a coach he has zero respect for.
Because he has ALWAYS vomited at the thought of having to play for Kliff. He felt that way in HS, in college, and we saw last year that he finally snapped. Shame on the Bidwills for not knowing that from DAY 1.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Beachum told NFL Media on Friday that there is no awkwardness and no animosity between he and his quarterback.

There is no big deal,” Beachum said. “I think we’re grown men in an NFL locker room. I don’t think there’s any hard feelings that comes from this. I would expect that he would hold me accountable if I wasn’t doing my job. So, I think it’s grown men that have to have grown-men conversations. That’s part of this game; that’s part of playing in the National Football League.”

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The last 11 words says it all. Just read about the way he jumped around in college avoiding playing for him.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Ironically I believe Brit is the one that criticized him most for not doing this. Now Brit calls him out for doing it. Kyler can’t win with Brit.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

In the last months alone he's congratulated McAfee. He's commented on Shaq Barrett's daughter saying it was heartbreaking. He commented on Lamar getting his deal saying he was "Hella deserving".

He's never done anything like that before and certainly not as much in a short space of time.
So in your mind it’s just a PR ploy. Can’t be that he’s matured or he’s genuinely seeing life differently. Sheesh.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
There is zero doubt that Kyler has changed a lot this off-season, being more outgoing on social media and super involved locally at the Coyotes and Suns games. Really good progress from him as far as improving his image with the fanbase in my opinion.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose