2023 Draft Day 2 thread rds 2 and 3

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Jim Irsay tweeted this morning asking if they should take Levis if he's still there in addition to Richardson.... so, at least there's that next time we complain about MB.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

CBS Sportsline day two mock:

No. 33: Arizona Cardinals (from Houston Texans) - Brian Branch S, Alabama
No. 81: Arizona Cardinals (from Detroit Lions) - Isaiah Foskey, EDGE, Notre Dame
No. 94: Arizona Cardinals (from Philadelphia) - Darius Rush, CB, South Carolina
No. 96: Arizona Cardinals - Chandler Zavala, OG, NC State

From looking at their mock, I go for EDGE first, since I'm not a huge Foskey fan. Rush and Zavala would be great picks that late in the third. Zavala could jump into the LG spot once Johnson becomes the starter at LT or RT.

Branch would still help a lot in the nickel, but I don't see him playing enough to justify taking him at 33 if Baker isn't moved.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

No. 81: Arizona Cardinals (from Detroit Lions) - Isaiah Foskey, EDGE, Notre Dame

From looking at their mock, I go for EDGE first, since I'm not a huge Foskey fan. Rush and Zavala would be great picks that late in the third. Zavala could jump into the LG spot once Johnson becomes the starter at LT or RT.

Branch would still help a lot in the nickel, but I don't see him playing enough to justify taking him at 33 if Baker isn't moved.
Big Mo has dibs on the LG spot bruh.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score

In that mock I'd go:
33 - Porter
81 - Tippmann
94 - Tui Tuipulotu (DE - USC)
96 - Jaquelin Roy (DT - LSU).. or maybe Tyjae Spears (RB - Tulane)

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

A Nickel is virtually a starter in today's game.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
In that mock I'd go:
33 - Porter
81 - Tippmann
94 - Tui Tuipulotu (DE - USC)
96 - Jaquelin Roy (DT - LSU)
I'm thinking either Keion White or Keeanu Benton at 33. The problem is that DL is just really scarce in this draft, so its better to go early and let the deeper positions be taken later.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I'm thinking either Keion White or Keeanu Benton at 33. The problem is that DL is just really scarce in this draft, so its better to go early and let the deeper positions be taken later.
I would be fine with either of those guys at 33, just think that Porter is the better prospect and at a skill position of need.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Drafting a guy because of scarcity that might go 30 spots lower in a normal year wouldn't be smart.

Happy for them to skip DL in this class if that's the case.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Keeanu Benton might be the guy I want most due to the lack of depth at DT in this draft class and the depth at C, TE and EDGE.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen