#'s on Antonio Hamilton new contract.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Are you being prescriptive or descriptive?

You’re in the deluded camp saying that Lions LB could be key depth after playing 10 defensive snaps in Detroit.
No, I'm in the camp that I see him as depth, but more as an excellent special teams player.
I’m thinking about how Seattle reloaded on the fly with Geno Smith at QB. You don’t have to be the Houston Texans and huff hopium for three years (!!!) and pretend every lateral move actually makes you better.
If I'm being honest, I have no idea exactly what the Cardinals plan is right now, though I think they are doing the bargain shopping route and we'll see some more signings after the draft. Why spend money on a big time OL when you might actually draft one?
The Cardinals are an entertainment product and I don’t see them acting to put an entertaining product on the field this year or probably next. Michael said this franchise wasn’t as broken as everyone thinks but his delegates are certainly not acting like they agreed with him.
Or maybe they do believe the team isn't as broken and they are just rearranging the deck chairs?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Or maybe the new staff is privy to a whole lot of information for the "why" everything went down from the start of 2021 to now and they believe the roster isn't the issue?
How would that happen when everyone is fired? Whipple had the secret all along?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
How would that happen when everyone is fired? Whipple had the secret all along?
LOL you don't think that there were internal issues going on that others couldn't perceive/ask the retained staff about?

I wouldn't begin to claim I know much of anything that went on at Cardinals HQs. We watched a team that was dominating the NFL become a laughingstock with very little change over.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
LOL you don't think that there were internal issues going on that others couldn't perceive/ask the retained staff about?

I wouldn't begin to claim I know much of anything that went on at Cardinals HQs. We watched a team that was dominating the NFL become a laughingstock with very little change over.
Yep. Something happened. Because it was night & Day on both sides of the ball.
Drunken GM rampage, coach fight, something.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Following me from thread to thread and commenting on nearly everything I say?
No. You comment on every thread. I read a comment and respond. You and Brit just have posts that attract the most attention. Two weeks ago I undertook an experiment and hid the posters names whilst reading them. Onky when I was ready to respond did I see who wrote the post. I was curious whether I responding based on the posters or the content (because I had been overwhelmingly responding to Brit). Lo and behold, after doing that experiment I was still still primarily responding most frequently to Brit’s posts. You were a distant second or third (it was close). But it convinced me I don’t purposefully target posters, just respond based on content.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
My guess is ouchie has opinion on everything as I and chooses when to pen it not based on dna

basically, he stalks opinions(comments) not people
Yup! That’s exactly what I just explained. Shouldn’t be shocking when it’s often the same posters as they carry the same arguments and line of thinking with them throughout the board.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
No. You comment on every thread. I read a comment and respond. You and Brit just have posts that attract the most attention. Two weeks ago I undertook an experiment and hid the posters names whilst reading them. Onky when I was ready to respond did I see who wrote the post. I was curious whether I responding based on the posters or the content (because I had been overwhelmingly responding to Brit). Lo and behold, after doing that experiment I was still still primarily responding most frequently to Brit’s posts. You were a distant second or third (it was close). But it convinced me I don’t purposefully target posters, just respond based on content.
LMAO... dude, you need a better control group. No way that holds up to the scientific method.
I can tell half the guys on this board just by reading a post.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
LMAO... dude, you need a better control group. No way that holds up to the scientific method.
I can tell half the guys on this board just by reading a post.
Eh it was the only thing I had at my disposal. I actually think you’d be surprised if you did it for a week. I definitely had some surprises. Those only confirmed for me that I truly concentrate on the content as people generally believe myself to agree/disagree fell onto both sides other than Brit, krang (who is ironically believe to actually not hold much different beliefs than me, I think we just have diametrically opposed posting styles/philosophies), and cardsfnmd (but even a couple of his threw me off). Give it a whirl, it’s an interesting and entertaining experiment.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Eh it was the only thing I had at my disposal. I actually think you’d be surprised if you did it for a week. I definitely had some surprises. Those only confirmed for me that I truly concentrate on the content as people generally believe myself to agree/disagree fell onto both sides other than Brit, krang (who is ironically believe to actually not hold much different beliefs than me, I think we just have diametrically opposed posting styles/philosophies), and cardsfnmd (but even a couple of his threw me off). Give it a whirl, it’s an interesting and entertaining experiment.
I, personally, probably use too many commas, to be fair.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Isn't Byron Murphy exactly the player the Cards should be targeting? Hometown kid, young enough to still improve, some risk due to the injury but mitigated by a lower cost contract? It's not like we're hurting for cap space.

If Murphy wanted to be here, he SHOULD still be here.

I recall writing when others were speculating on Murphy's appeal in FA that he'd likely have to reset his value in the market given the number of games played last season and that a back injury was the cause of lost time. I imagine there was an offer that considered this, but Minny, who had lost PP21, offered more.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I imagine there was an offer that considered this, but Minny, who had lost PP21, offered more.
But we know they didn't offer much! Certainly a contract that would be easily absorbed here. If he said he wants to be here, he SHOULD be here. It would be one thing if the Vikings paid a kings ransom, but they obviously didnt.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think you just answered your own question.

Did he? I recall hearing someone say he wanted to stay in Arizona. I don't recall Murphy himself saying it.

I may be wrong.

I think it was a vague comment from a single source. I'm inclined to think it was guesswork.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose