Cards sign Kevin Strong Jr

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Rotational run stopping DT. Played about 45% snaps for the Titans.

Per his Insta

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bet he was cheap too

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Known by Monti. Until league year starts it will be guys they know.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
What, like we don't need backups? Or any warm body at D-line for that matter.

I swear I don't know what the hell you guys are expecting.
I mean, we have Leki Fotu and Rashard Lawrence under contract already. I guess it's okay that we brought in another guy to compete with those two.

But the reality is that this isn't a replacement for J.J. Watt or Zach Allen, which is what we need to get at least back to where we were last season -- which was one of the worst defenses in the NFL.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mean, we have Leki Fotu and Rashard Lawrence under contract already. I guess it's okay that we brought in another guy to compete with those two.

But the reality is that this isn't a replacement for J.J. Watt or Zach Allen, which is what we need to get at least back to where we were last season -- which was one of the worst defenses in the NFL.
Ahhhh but it is the replacement. The NFL will never see it coming.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

The 'reality' is that this guy, like Ledbetter, is a rotational D-end, nothing more, and no one with an ounce of sense thinks it in any way compensates for the loss of JJ and Allen.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He has played all across the DL. He’s primarily an anchor guy who could help in short yardage or goal line defenses. He’s an experienced depth guy who is regarded as a high character player, good locker room guy to help with young players.
So a good player. Nice.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Hopefully some of that can be replaced with scheme. If not, it could be a long (off)season.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No scheme known to the universe can replace a gagging lack of talent on the line.

We need bodies!
I know. I think we all saw that Vance's defense left a lot of plays on the field though. It is also why I want Carter/Anderson and have been for about 6 months.