Kelvin Beachum on Kyler

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We are all weirdos, that is the honest truth.

One of the reasons you've come across as silly here is that I'm a writer with an extensive vocabulary. Just a strange kind of attempt at being insulting, trying to say I don't know what words mean. But, hey, we've all put our foot in it at one time or another :thumbup:
A writer with extensive vocabulary killed me.

Funny as F!

Reactions: urs

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
His status has no bearing on his experience of Kyler's immaturity
Yet you can base his status and lack of accomplishments when it comes to forming an opinion on what he said. What makes you think what he said is so special and enlightening? He's an average player at best. At best. So what, precisely, from his knowledge of being average can you then extrapolate to form an opinion on Kyler? It's all based on preconceptions and therefore based on an opinion from basically a nobody. I give Beachum about as much credulity as I give some of the posters on here, which is very little.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They just covered this on GMFB.

Kyle Brandt said every player, ever reporter, every NFL exec he's ever spoke to about Kyler has said the same thing as Beachum.

Later they did a "Which player would you like to live next to?" segment.

Brandt chose Kyler and said "I don't have to worry about teammates coming over and filling the street with cars. I don't have to worry about noise coz he's sat there with his headphones on".

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Even if Kyler accepts the message, Kyler cannot have Kelvin Beachem on the team ever again..there is one leader on offense that has to be Kyler. Kyler has to standup for himself here or else every guy will make the same comment to the media untethered.
If Kyler accepts the message, whether it is prompted by Beachum or not, I do not see a problem because it's no longer a problem :)

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
They just covered this on GMFB.

Kyle Brandt said every player, ever reporter, every NFL exec he's ever spoke to about Kyler has said the same thing as Beachum.

Later they did a "Which player would you like to live next to?" segment.

Brandt chose Kyler and said "I don't have to worry about teammates coming over and filling the street with cars. I don't have to worry about noise coz he's sat there with his headphones on".
This is truly embarrassing. I am a Kyler hater but I can 1000% tell you that i hope he can get better and stuff a sock in my mouth.

But now its looking like his overall reputation LEAGUE WIDE is he is a softy with no true will to win. Thats honestly not fair for someone who has trained his whole life to get where he is today.

On a separate note-- this HomerPimpson vs. the board tussle was definitely fueled by some type of expensive bourbon. :beer:

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
How can Beachum have a better season than Kyler? Explain that to me. LOL. He's just an average dude. That's all. He's not qualified to speak on what makes Kyler special or elite. He has NO clue. How is this somehow controversial?

An NFL lineman who plays with KM is not qualified to judge eliteness, but somehow you from the cheap seats are.

Too funny!

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You really are a weirdo Stout. Like an actual weirdo. I'm not tip toeing anything, you responded to me and made yourself look stupid and now you're upset talking about bans. How many complaints have you logged with the mods merely because you're a weirdo? A lot I bet.

Trust me I'm not insulting you at all. You'd know it. Just because you're low IQ and can't express yourself in coherent thoughts doesn't mean I dislike you. I've been trying super hard to have a conversation but you keep bringing up how Beachum was a better player than KM and really what am I supposed to do with that information other than laugh.

Hmmm... having a hard time sensing the love.

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Calling Kelvin Beachum of all people a know-nothing loudmouth only interested in calling attention to himself is a weird take for sure.
Couple this with the unconditional support most OL give QBs...there is a reason Beachum chose this route. Also, if you are going to grow up and be a man, taking this kind of feedback from this type of source is step 1.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yet you can base his status and lack of accomplishments when it comes to forming an opinion on what he said. What makes you think what he said is so special and enlightening? He's an average player at best. At best. So what, precisely, from his knowledge of being average can you then extrapolate to form an opinion on Kyler? It's all based on preconceptions and therefore based on an opinion from basically a nobody. I give Beachum about as much credulity as I give some of the posters on here, which is very little.

Let's all take lessons in the English language from someone who can't write a simple sentence and doesn't know the difference between credibility and credulity.

Last edited:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Couple this with the unconditional support most OL give QBs...there is a reason Beachum chose this route. Also, if you are going to grow up and be a man, taking this kind of feedback from this type of source is step 1.
What Kyler needs is more feedback like Beachum's and fewer "support" tweets from guys like Hollywood Brown who will always have his back no matter what.

Nothing Beachum said what wrong. He even said K1 is improving and has it in him to be a leader.

I don't understand people going after him for what he said. SMH. At least it wasn't an unnamed player this time around.

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
What Kyler needs is more feedback like Beachum's and fewer "support" tweets from guys like Hollywood Brown who will always have his back no matter what.

Nothing Beachum said what wrong. He even said K1 is improving and has it in him to be a leader.

I don't understand people going after him for what he said. SMH. At least it wasn't an unnamed player this time around.
Because there is a difference between people who say they want accountability, and those who actually want accountability.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose