Cards hire Drew Petzing as their OC

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He coached Burrow his entire professional career. The ability to get the most out of a talented #1 draft pick QB is exactly what we are looking for.

At the same time there is a list a mile long of "Great QB coaches" who sucked when promoted only to discover the QB was just really good with anyone he worked with.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Again…you ask for names, are given names, and now are complaining about the names given. How about explaining how Petzing is more qualified to be an OC.
I didn't ask for names because the position has been filled which makes that question rather masturbatory imo but by all means keep going

Last edited:

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
It is telling that no one can formulate any argument for how Petzing is qualified for this job. The only thing that is being posted is “you don’t know” and “he is Gannon’s choice” none of which are qualifications.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
It is telling that no one can formulate any argument for how Petzing is qualified for this job. The only thing that is being posted is “you don’t know” and “he is Gannon’s choice” none of which are qualifications.
WTF are you talking about? Our owner signed off on Petzing. Monti signed off on Petzing. Gannon signed off on Petzing. Because he's been coaching for years at the highest level, but then again hey what do they know? Am I right? Isn't that what you're suggesting here! That you're smarter and a better judge of character than all 3 of them combined?

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
WTF are you talking about? Our owner signed off on Petzing. Monti signed off on Petzing. Gannon signed off on Petzing. Because he's been coaching for years at the highest level, but then again hey what do they know? Am I right? Isn't that what you're suggesting here! That you're smarter and a better judge of character than all 3 of them combined?
Bidwill signing off on the hire doesn’t make him qualified and isn’t the flex you apparently think it is.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I'd stay away from this argument.

Bidwill signed off on Steve Wilks.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I don't know about the guy or if he'll be good or not but I'm not gonna get all bent over it for the simple reason that we have someone with NFL experience and our HC is NOT the OC...from college...where he was mediocre at best. And this is coming from someone who's been living in the DarkSide thread for the past 3 years lol

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
That means he very likely wasn't a candidate man.
But the ability to put a qualified staff together is part of what makes you a legitimate candidate. All of those names are available for the OC spot, if Gannon can’t get them it is on him.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Bidwill signing off on the hire doesn’t make him qualified and isn’t the flex you apparently think it is.
And the others? Monti and Gannon? They pale in comparison to your elite football IQ?? Got it, we all good Chop :thumbup: This particular convo is really beginning to bore me lol have a great day

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard