The Durant Sweepstakes

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You posted some flagrarabtly stupid garbage claiming I said Booker wouldn’t be a star.

If you can’t make an argument without completely distorting my point, stop responding to them. It’s not hard to understand what I’m saying without completely distorting it. You’re smarter than that. Or at least I used to think you were.
Stop it again...please

Pretty please

OP
OP
Phrazbit

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They are not a threat to do jack squat.

There is a lot of talent on that roster, no superstars, but a ton of talent. They should dump it all in the off season and go full tank, but for now, they're 32-22, they have already played a bunch of games without Kyrie or KD, they've got a deep team, loaded with defenders and shooting.

I'm telling you, watch for them to hold onto the 5th seed and I would not be at all surprised if they knock off the Cavs in the 1st round.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jesus. ARE YOU GOING TO GASLIGHT HERE ALSO?

Duh… Booker is going to play like a star. Same way Wade did with LeBron. But LEBRON WAS THE BEST PLAYER AND TITLE RAN THROUGH HIM.

Same is true with KD.

And for Christ sake, don’t project some kind of idiotic crap like I said Booker wouldn’t be a star into this thread. It’s embarassing, stupid and pointless.

We now have the best 1-2 combo in the league. But make no mistake a healthy KD is the 1. And should be. And It’ll make Booker even more dangerous.

Dude what is with you? I really don't get why you're allowed to constantly pick fights with people. All that's been done is I refuted your claim KD would be the undisputed #1 on this team, which I think is fair and worth debate and you start with "haha you overrate our players" nonsense and when someone else says something similar you go off like a child. Maybe take a breather. People are allowed to disagree with you, it's not gaslighting to do so. You've made discussions really difficult here and tough to enjoy. I know the block feature exists but you post way too much and derail things constantly so that wouldn't work well. Before your latest little spell too you were fine. It's like these past 2-3 weeks though you've been insufferable. You even admit it on occasion.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude what is with you? I really don't get why you're allowed to constantly pick fights with people. All that's been done is I refuted your claim KD would be the undisputed #1 on this team, which I think is fair and worth debate and you start with "haha you overrate our players" nonsense and when someone else says something similar you go off like a child. Maybe take a breather. People are allowed to disagree with you, it's not gaslighting to do so. You've made discussions really difficult here and tough to enjoy. I know the block feature exists but you post way too much and derail things constantly so that wouldn't work well. Before your latest little spell too you were fine. It's like these past 2-3 weeks though you've been insufferable. You even admit it on occasion.
I don’t care if people disagree with me Hoop. I get pissed when people CHANGE MY ARGUMENT to suit their own. That’s gaslighting.

And none of my post was aimed at you.

but I’m over it.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
There is a lot of talent on that roster, no superstars, but a ton of talent. They should dump it all in the off season and go full tank, but for now, they're 32-22, they have already played a bunch of games without Kyrie or KD, they've got a deep team, loaded with defenders and shooting.

I'm telling you, watch for them to hold onto the 5th seed and I would not be at all surprised if they knock off the Cavs in the 1st round.
I would ship off everything but cam Thomas. I think they could end up with 17 first round picks over 6 years.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would ship off everything but cam Thomas. I think they could end up with 17 first round picks over 6 years.
I have to imagine this all about stock piling assets to do a complete rebuild with young talent.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lost in all this drama is the fact Holy Crap!!! Booker doesn't have to hero mode. Durant can ball handle and get to the rack all day.

FT disparity? What FT disparity. Durant gets to the line.
Devin Booker becomes what I’ve always thought he’d be best at… the most killer #2 in the entire league.

A Batman to Durant’s Superman (when healthy of course).

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lost in all this drama is the fact Holy Crap!!! Booker doesn't have to hero mode. Durant can ball handle and get to the rack all day.

FT disparity? What FT disparity. Durant gets to the line.
This. All the pressure is off Booker if CP3 is having a bad game or even Ayton. With CP3’s age issues and Ayton being so inconsistent?

This is a godsend for Book. Not only that but Durant has to love it too that he doesn’t have to carry the entire load with Book out there and even Ayton on the inside.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose