POLL: Sean Payton in 2023 (Officially Going to Denver)

Should Cardinals pursue Sean Payton after the season?

• Yes

Votes: 175 85.0%
  • No

Votes: 31 15.0%

• Total voters

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So PFT has a piece about SP. Cardinals are mentioned as one of four who interviewed him. Then they mention the Panthers hired Reich. Then went on and on about Denver. I think they forgot the Cardinals are still in play....
I just read it. What a lame effort by Florio (as usual - PFT was great before NBC took over, but that was a LONG time ago). He doesn't even mention that SP interviewed here for a full day and apparently was back the next day. How is that not relevant to an article about where will SP wind up? And only one commenter seems to even think he's coming here, which tells me there not much in the rest of the national media about it either.

Sign the **** by Monday just to shove it in Florio's eye. And please Michael, NO VANCE JOSEPH for cryin' out loud!

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
My take is probably this: the Cardinals are getting Payton, the Texans are getting Ryans and the Broncos will prove that money does not buy you brains and will probably end up with a guy less qualified than Vance Joseph
Broncos DC Evero has interviewed for several HC opportunities, including Denver. Their defense was really good and he seems thought of very highly, but maybe not enough to be the Denver HC.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
And to think that line was ad libbed.
Reminds me of the cult classic "The Warriors" when they had some quiet between the scene showing the rival gang at the end and the one guy started clanking the bottles chanting "Warriors come out to play" and it was totally ad libbed and now legendary... spontaneity can be magic :raccoon:

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

FWIW

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score

Ian Rapport confirms that Payton likes Kyler Murray.

Still interesting to hear perceptions of the team around the league (i.e. that they are cheap) even after building the new training facility, eating kliffs contract, etc.

Jasper

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Ian Rapport confirms that Payton likes Kyler Murray.

Still interesting to hear perceptions of the team around the league (i.e. that they are cheap) even after building the new training facility, eating kliffs contract, etc.
Don’t forget that 777!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn