Head Coaching Hires (Reich to Carolina)

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Latest reddit report says, according to the fry cook mike b rented the entirety of some place called...kumobayo? ... but it was short notice. Apparently a bachelorette party was left in the cold. Being ever the gentlemen, sean payton let them in...and drinks were poured....

I dunno

That reddit report from a "fry cook" doesn't jive with this:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jones loves him and he knows anything short of an NFC championship game next year and that Dallas job is his. 2nd year in a row he has taken himself out of consideration for jobs.
Makes sense - I came to same conclusion in the other thread

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
That reddit report from a "fry cook" doesn't jive with this:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Agree, saw this too. But apparently the fry cook is more recent...when they went to lunch.

But it aint my fry cook...just relaying what i saw

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I guess I am finally coming around. I think he will definitely be best for KM, and as someone else said, it is not our money. It might be a punch in the gut paying off the Saints, but we will heal from that and pay them back when we play them next.

Might it be nice if Brees would come and work with Murray, if only in the off seasons.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I guess I am finally coming around. I think he will definitely be best for KM, and as someone else said, it is not our money. It might be a punch in the gut paying off the Saints, but we will heal from that and pay them back when we play them next.

Might it be nice if Brees would come and work with Murray, if only in the off seasons.
It would have to be the off season because he's the new QB coach at Purdue.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Payton's options are becoming more limited. Not sure I believe he doesn't want to go back to Fox. Cardinals options are also becoming more limited. Speculation is that Ryans (edit) goes to Denver. Minnesota interviewed Flores for the DC job and AZ is the only team that interviewed him for a HC spot I believe. I am not sure if he is willing to wait on the Cardinals.

It's lining up. All about how much control Bidwill is willing to give Payton after he hired a GM and talked about collaboration. I don't believe the compensation to the Saints is as much of a sticking point as is being reported.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose