OT: Wild Card weekend. 1/14/23-1/16/23

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
17-0 LA. Looks like they won’t be making a coaching change. :)

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m not skipping over anything. Anyone with half a brain can see that.
I don’t think anyone with a half a brain can see that. Hell, there’s posters off the top of my head who would argue otherwise.
Mr irrelevant 705K a year looks light years more composed and under control then our #1 overall 1/4 billion dollar man.
Helps with a crazy set of great coaching & supporting cast. He has been playing better than Kyler obviously & a good amount of starting QBs in the league. Doesn’t take eyes to see that, but it’s also easy to see he’s a phenomenal situation as well.
In fact because he has that contract and loads more talent he should be expected to overcome some of the talent deficiency around him.
For the most part, he did in 2021. It’s up to him & the new GM/HC to get him to that standard again.
But sure let’s just blame Keim for ALL of Kylers issues. You’re starting to sound like PA.
I have blamed Kyler’s issues on Kyler. You seen me do that. YOU just want me to slander Kyler 24/7 like you do so it can get your rocks off. It’s to the point where I don’t even see you talk football outside of slandering Kyler & that’s it. You said something similar before “Everyone knows how bad Keim was/is”. I actually don’t think you do. Almost feel like you, BIM, & BritCard are the same poster because you believe it’s only one person.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Chargers choke often, and Jags have rallied multiple times this year. Staley is the hero so far, as he’s presented an entirely different scheme than in the regular season game when Jags won 38-10. in 4 years, did Kliff every present anything different after getting his butt handed to him? No, but then again, it was always Murray’s fault.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Jax looking so bad right now that I’m worried MB will interview one of their coordinators for our HC vacancy….

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don’t think anyone with a half a brain can see that. Hell, there’s posters off the top of my head who would argue otherwise.

Helps with a crazy set of great coaching & supporting cast. He has been playing better than Kyler obviously & a good amount of starting QBs in the league. Doesn’t take eyes to see that, but it’s also easy to see he’s a phenomenal situation as well.

For the most part, he did in 2021. It’s up to him & the new GM/HC to get him to that standard again.

I have blamed Kyler’s issues on Kyler. You seen me do that. YOU just want me to slander Kyler 24/7 like you do so it can get your rocks off. It’s to the point where I don’t even see you talk football outside of slandering Kyler & that’s it. You said something similar before “Everyone knows how bad Keim was/is”. I actually don’t think you do. Almost feel like you, BIM, & BritCard are the same poster because you believe it’s only one person.
Cant forget this factoid about the Shanahan and young Qbs.
Jumping ahead of Luck on the list is probably an unexpected name — San Francisco 49ers backup quarterback Nick Mullens, who now has 4,405 passing yards through his first 16 NFL starts

QB friendly offense thats now absolutely loaded. Yea there is some context lost. Kudos to Purdy to taking advantage of his great situation though.

Last edited:

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Could be watching a legend in the making tonight.
If Lawrence stays steady, throws a few TDs...hell, if he leads his team to a win??
Even without a W if he stays steady and in the game jacksonville found their guy

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Chargers pounding Jags, but this game stills feels to me like there’s a Bolts fade/Jags run coming.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Could be watching a legend in the making tonight.
If Lawrence stays steady, throws a few TDs...hell, if he leads his team to a win??
Even without a W if he stays steady and in the game jacksonville found their guy
They found their guy, but they aren't winning tonight. He may throw a few more picks, if they have to just rely on the pass.