Kliff Kingsbury likely out - Outkick.com

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
For Kingsbury's likely last game, take a drink for every:

Timeout used because a play can't get in on time
A run up the middle after a long pass play
A pass behind the line of scrimmage to the side the defenders outnumber the blockers
A pass behind the sticks on third down
If down by 7 points or more, he uses more than 5 minutes on a drive
I can’t afford to be that hungover on Monday.

moosehead

All Star
Reaction score
Here's another, similar article:

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Here's another, similar article:

It could be true. But it’s all about getting your 15 minutes of fame. Have some respect for a man who has done his best for the Cards. Social media will be the end of civilization we know it.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Why let KK go, instead of just transferring him to a new position with the club, saving some money.. He would be great in charge of in-flight entertainment during away games and at all Cards social events? He could keep track of how much players had to drink before allowing them to drive home.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If Payton is the replacement, then KK needs to be fired to even get permission to interview Payton. So keeping KK on the payroll, prevents them from even entertaining Payton.

Where is that in the rule book?

(It may be less than honourable to negotiate for a new HC with one still in place, but I fail to see what would prevent doing so.)

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

(It may be less than honourable to negotiate for a new HC with one still in place, but I fail to see what would prevent doing so.)
I read somewhere that you can only ask for permission to speak with another team's coach, if your position is "open".

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Really not too important, but if he is told that he is finished and still going to the bank every week, where is that less honorable, but your point is spot on Q.

LA Redbird

All Star
Reaction score
Why let KK go, instead of just transferring him to a new position with the club, saving some money.. He would be great in charge of in-flight entertainment during away games and at all Cards social events? He could keep track of how much players had to drink before allowing them to drive home.

He could be the brothel master like Littlefinger on GOT.

Last edited:

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Then it also came out a few days ago that Vance Joseph had gotten an extension too, except it had been overshadowed... a lot of buy offs

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

uh oh
I don’t know why anyone suspected any different. How often do you hear about coaches signing non guaranteed contracts in the NFL? I’m sure like everyone else in the league there are performance bonuses but this whole notion that both Kliff and Keim must have signed the equivalent of if/come deals seemed like fantasy to me.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then it also came out a few days ago that Vance Joseph had gotten an extension too, except it had been overshadowed... a lot of buy offs
Wait… when did it get announced VJ also got extended?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose