Wk 15-Arizona Cardinals @ Denver Broncos Pregame thread. 12/13/22-12/17/22

SOCALCARD

Rookie
Reaction score
Oh yes, yes I was. Stan Gelbaugh, Kent Graham, Dave Brown, Jay Schroeder, Chris Greisen, Cliff Stoudt, Tom Tupa, Steve Beurelein. Saw them all.
Ya bro.......Unfortunately so did I. Had season tickets when I lived out in AZ back in those days. Fun times. I really miss pissing in those Sun Devil Stadium men's room troughs. Wearing shorts and getting the splatter from the guys on either side of me. Brings back fond memories. Always wondered what the two inches of liquid were on the floor that I slopped through with my flip flops on. Just always convinced myself that it was only water. I shudder to think.....

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Exactly why Jim Harbaugh would be a great fit here. I’m almost to the point that I really don’t care if we’re good right away as long as we’re nasty.
I’m all for a reset on the overall mindset of this team. Win or lose I want the identity of this team is that they will knock your dick in the dirt.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here’s how the NFC playoff picture looks after Thursday night:

CURRENTLY IN
1. Eagles (12-1) Hard to envision a scenario where the road to the Super Bowl doesn’t go through Philadelphia.

2. Vikings (10-3) Likely to win the NFC North, but not looking like a Super Bowl team.

3. 49ers (10-4) Even down to third-string quarterback Brock Purdy, the 49ers look like contenders.

4. Buccaneers (6-7) They don’t look good, but someone has to win the NFC South.

5. Cowboys (10-3) Unlikely to catch the Eagles in the division, which means they’ll probably have to win three road games to reach the Super Bowl.

6. Commanders (7-5-1) Currently have the tiebreaker over the Giants based on a better record within the NFC East.

7. Giants (7-5-1) A big game on Sunday night against the Commanders.

OUTSIDE LOOKING IN
8. Seahawks (7-7) After a hot start, the playoffs appear to be slipping away from the Seahawks.

9. Lions (6-7) Sunday’s game against the Jets is very important to both conferences’ playoff races.

10. Packers (5-8) Green Bay owns the strength of victory tiebreaker over Carolina.

11. Panthers (5-8) Carolina has the division record tiebreaker over Atlanta.

12. Falcons (5-8) Still only a game out in the NFC South.

13. Cardinals (4-9) No real chance of a late-season run, especially after Kyler Murray‘s injury.

14. Saints (4-9) Blowing their Monday night game against the Buccaneers cost them a share of the NFC South lead.

NO CHANCE OF GETTING IN
15. Rams (4-9) Baker Mayfield could make the last few games of an awful season interesting.

16. Bears (3-10) Mathematically eliminated.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Prediction: Kingsbury will wake up
and they’ll play like Super Bowl contenders. Broncos know how to tank.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Prediction: Kingsbury will wake up
and they’ll play like Super Bowl contenders. Broncos know how to tank.
Hope not.. but it would be so Cardinals thing to do. Banking on Hackett fighting for his job and Kliffys lame offensive schemes vs one of the best D’s in the league to avoid this stupidity.