Hard core fans only: Fire Kliff or we will NOT renew season tickets!!

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Back when we lived in PHX and had season tickets at SDS we didn't win much but I always said our wins had to taste better. We're not as bad as we were back in those days, it's just our expectations are higher, and the losses hurt more. That said I'll be retiring soon and will be traveling back home for all the games and renewing our tickets. I miss the game-day camaraderie more than anything else. We still travel to a couple of games a year. Las Vegas this year and off to Denver in a couple of weeks.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If real fans don't buy them then scalpers will. Bidwill has shown he doesn't care who buys them.

This would just be hurting yourselves.

A better way would be for fans to show up at Tempe in week 17 with placards and loud hailers.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
If real fans don't buy them then scalpers will. Bidwill has shown he doesn't care who buys them.

A better way would be for fans to show up at Tempe in week 17 with placards and loud hailers.
You wouldn't get very much traction in Tempe, seeing the stadium is across the city in Glendale. :)

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You wouldn't get very much traction in Tempe, seeing the stadium is across the city in Glendale. :)

I meant at the training ground :)

On game day it wouldn't get noticed but on a normal work day at the training center it would.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

Cards fans need to go all out like Jets fans in the 90's...Sell out the stadium and never show up for games and not sell the tickets to anyone. Just an empty sold out stadium.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I heard on the radio that one year ago to the day, Las Vegas odds makers had Coach of the Year with Bill Belicek number one on their list, and Kliff Kingsbury was ranked number two odds to win! LOL!

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
We pay a helluva lot more now than we did back then. Hard to compare the two scenarios. If we could get in the door for $30 doubt you’d see many people as upset with team performance.

Plus it must be said - stadium never should’ve been built in Glendale.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
If you have been doing this for 3 decades, you have seen far worse Cardinal coaches/teams than this. Lol.

Not that I would be sad to see Kliff go though. I just realize he will likely get one more year. If he does, I will be hoping he and Kyler somehow find success.
I am almost of the opinion that Kyler is regressing. You can't have a coach not improving your number one asset. Maybe we invest in a new QB coach if we keep Kilff?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA