Lakers @ Suns Tuesday game thread 11-22-2022

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Book calls out PatBev which was nice. "He needs to stop pushing guys in the back, push in the chest, man."

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
W.

Not the prettiest game or even season so far, but at the 1/5th mark of the year, we’re #1 in the West. But it feels tenuous at best.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Washington Jr was fire tonight.
I am really really impressed with him. He was a good pick up and deserves more time. If he keeps playing like this there is ZERO reason the Suns should try and get a guard in a trade for Jae. Their focus should be on shorting up the PF spot.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am really really impressed with him. He was a good pick up and deserves more time. If he keeps playing like this there is ZERO reason the Suns should try and get a guard in a trade for Jae. Their focus should be on shorting up the PF spot.

Him and Lee just have so much confidence in their ability to score. Great fighting spirit from both of them.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Means that the NBA’s condoning blindsided players. Maybe we can have ISH tackle LeBron next time he’s on the court.

It's all fair game as far as I am concerned if the NBA let's this stuff go. What happens if someone gets seriously hurt?

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As far as I am concerned, this is a chop block in the NFL. Ayton could have gotten hurt.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Devin Booker speaking the obvious. You don't shove players from behind.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monty thinks the NBA should look into plays like that.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Pat Bev is a first class punk… But that was so stupid DA standing over Reaves… DA asked for it IMO… with Pat Bev out on the court, it was an automatic response to Ayton’s stupid flex over Reaves.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pat Bev is a first class punk… But that was so stupid DA standing over Reaves… DA asked for it IMO… with Pat Bev out on the court, it was an automatic response to Ayton’s stupid flex over Reaves.

They don't show the whole play but it looked like Ayton and Davis were having words.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
They don't show the whole play but it looked like Ayton and Davis were having words.
They had words a few plays prior. Ayton walked over to stand over Reaves. And was actually chirping at Reaves. Just another stupid, boneheaded play by Ayton.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think so too. IMO DA was trying to avoid mixing it up with Davis who had just turned towards him which led to Ayton moving even closer to Reaves. I watched it several times and I can't tell for sure if I'm right but that's my guess. Hopefully tomorrow they'll make available better shots of what transpired. Beverley should be suspended although he probably won't be especially if it turns out that the Lakers Kissup Reggie Miller was right.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose