Cardinals at Rams gameday thread 11-13-22

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You could argue that we don't konw what our offense should look like because we haven't had the QB to execute it.
I watched Kliff’s offense at Tech & man it’s literally no different than what Colt is doing with it right now, lol.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Kyler can’t execute this type of offense. Colt isn’t doing anything special yet we’ve never seen him be able to run the offense the way Colt has done in 3 of 4 starts.

Whenever Kyler tries to dink and dunk he doesn’t get the ball out fast enough, meaning no YAC; or he’s off target, the pass gets blown up and the drive stalls. There’s a reason we didn’t score any touchdowns last time we played the Rams. Kyler can’t consistently get first downs when forced to take 4 yard chunk plays.
You too are hilarious.. I’ve already outlined Colts glamorous wins in thread previous where you stated this. Beating John Wolford, a Seahawks team that was averaging less than 14 pts per a game and an SF team that looked like week 1 of this year that was sitting at 3-5. Context is everything

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Well one does have a career of sucking and the other is a young QB talent in a league where that is rare! Who should we take our chances on?
We’ll stick with Kyler but a new coach isn’t going to make him better. There’s no point in changing the coaching staff when the issue is Kyler. Our future is dependent on a switch flipping for him.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pat Tillman was before my time. Was he actually much good as a player?
He was slow but he gave his heart and soul every play. He just walked away to join the service instead of signing a new contract. He lived a code of honor and humility.

Legendary man. Okay football player.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We’ll stick with Kyler but a new coach isn’t going to make him better. There’s no point in changing the coaching staff when the issue is Kyler. Our future is dependent on a switch flipping for him.

The only way Kyler gets better is if he starts putting the work in.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I watched Kliff’s offense at Tech & man it’s literally no different than what Colt is doing with it right now, lol.
lol

The Rams are playing a deep safety look. Why would we throw deep into it? Does the offense evolve with a veteran NFL QB running it vs other looks? I don't know, I have pretty much only seen it with college QBs.