Philadelphia Eagles @ Arizona Cardinals Pregame Thread. 10/2/22-10/8/22

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Pass block win rate is judged by holding blocks long enough. The Cardinals line is doing its job.

When you have James Conner carrying the rock constantly, he's going to deflate your yards per carry.

A more efficient QB who gets the ball out quicker and a running back with more burst would fix any of these issues.

So you put Warner on this team with K2 and this group of offensive personnel and he reconstitutes the greatest show on turf? got it. :)

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitely needs a lot of poise just throwing it up to arguably the greatest hands a WR has ever had & one the greatest overall.

I understood your point the first time. Doesn’t mean it was a good one.
Stout, don’t even respond.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
He can post for himself. He doesn’t need you to hold his hand.
No, i don't. You saying no QB can have poise without a great receiver to throw the ball to is really proving my point all on its own.

And, to the poster talking about Warner's bad years: gloves, baby.

Also, yes, we did get bad Kurt sometimes. No doubt about it. I'll take the good Kurt/bad Kurt ratio over KM any day. And I never watched Warner and thought, "Man, that's a gutless, cowardly football player." At least he left it all out on the field and didn't screw over his team with gutless decision making.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
How is this dated? Something like 6 of his 13 starts last year he threw for below 60%.. he’s had 2 bad passing games this year, 1 good one vs Washington and 1 OK game. He’s a darn good runner and has a very good Oline w 2 top tier WRs.
He’s had three pretty good games, one okay game (lions) and one poor game. So far making hurts throw hasn’t cost them a single game this season. The he’s a bad passer philosophy is aged out.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He’s had three pretty good games, one okay game (lions) and one poor game. So far making hurts throw hasn’t cost them a single game this season. The he’s a bad passer philosophy is aged out.
It's a better strategy than not shutting down the run as aggressively as possible. Their run game, much more than Hurts passing, has been the best part of their offense. That last drive of theirs they shoved it down our throats. Hurts made like one pass (which was a huge part of killing our chances to win) on 3rd and 12.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eagles -6 already. That's too low

Bet it now

I just bet -5.5.

almost feels like free money. But somehow those are the bets I usually lose.

I think you’ll pocket some $ this time bro

Yep just put $100 on it

-5.5 on FanDuel -110

I am trying to figure out why I wouldn't bet everything on the -5.5.

Because betting on pro football is a suckers bet?

It was impossible 30 years ago when I used to bet on games. That was a long time ago but I doubt it's changed.

No such thing as easy money. :)
:grabs:

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Still don't think so? Today was a great example of my point. Betting on prof football is 1000% a suckers bet.
Hit Philly -3 1st half
Hit Jets +3.5
Pats -3
Browns +2.5
Lost Ravens -3
Lost Philly -5.5
Hit Philly double result

So, 5-2. That is profitable.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Hit Philly -3 1st half
Hit Jets +3.5
Pats -3
Browns +2.5
Lost Ravens -3
Lost Philly -5.5
Hit Philly double result

So, 5-2. That is profitable.

I get it, gambling + football = crazy fun.

And if you get a service that gives you picks, maybe you win 60% of your games through January. After the juice and the subscription fee you might break even for the season. Heck, once in a while you might scratch out $1000 profit for the year.

But nobody makes any real money betting on pro football. The books would go broke if they did.

But hey, everybody needs a distraction, I'm not judging man. I remember how fun it was to win. I just smile a and shake my head a little when I see you guys identify a "broken" line like PHI -5.5 ,and talk about loading up. :)

Good luck the rest of season Chopper! Buy us all a beer if you get it figured out! :)

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If bettors made a profit over time there would be no sports gambling industry. It requires losers.

Last edited: