NBA Free Agency and Trades 2022

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Randle would provide rebounding and basically nothing else.

His one year where he was a truely positive player for the Knicks (and earned that contract) only happened because he went hold wild all year from 3. The rest of his career he's been terrible from deep.

I don't want him or his trash contract.
In an ideal world, I wouldn't want him either. But with CP3 nearing his expiration date, I'd be willing to gamble on Randle.

Like I've said, I'm mostly worried about his emotional state. He could easily destroy the chemistry here but I think that's going to happen anyway if we lose Jae now after already losing another locker room favorite in Javale.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
2 1st for role players is risky especially when one of them is Turner who I think averages like 40 games a year the last couple of years and is a free agent at the end of the year
There’s always some risk in every deal. You make those firsts this year and in two years and they are likely late first round picks who never see the light of day on this team. At present we don’t have a first round pick on the roster from the last three years. I personally like to build whilst contending but that’s not the philosophy of this front office and coaching staff, so I say roll the dice and go for it all.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There’s always some risk in every deal. You make those firsts this year and in two years and they are likely late first round picks who never see the light of day on this team. At present we don’t have a first round pick on the roster from the last three years. I personally like to build whilst contending but that’s not the philosophy of this front office and coaching staff, so I say roll the dice and go for it all.

Honestly at this point I just want to see something done anything just show me signs of life

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly at this point I just want to see something done anything just show me signs of life

Yeah. We have heard the Suns are active, but there is nothing tangible to show for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA