Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 9-25-22

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sean Payton would get 10x more out of this team than KK would, I'm not saying we would be a playoff team but this offense would look a lot better. Its astonishing how dysfunctional this offense is.
A type A head coach with Payton's pedigree would absolutely demand excellence from his front office and coaches IMO. So he would even make MB fall in line to a degree..

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
What's the split?

50/50?
70/30?

There were changes recently. Either way, it's better to save your money for more important things.

It's split evenly by every team. Merchandise revenue is 100% shared by all teams, just like TV deals & licensing deals.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
A type A head coach with Payton's pedigree would absolutely demand excellence from his front office and coaches IMO. So he would even make MB fall in line to a degree..
Dunno if Kyler would live with it. Would you rather have Kliff and Kyler or Payton, Taysom Hill, and 2 first round picks?

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Vegas having a bad week. 5-8-1 so far at least according to Yahoo's spread.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I can live with the loss.

At least it was competitive for the majority of the game.

On the bright side, they likely moved the chains more with AJ Green out of the lineup.

If they can somehow some way get to 3-3 with the return of Hop I think you take that all day every day.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
And concessions/parking, etc?

That is strictly local team revenue (unless the stadium authority gets a cut) but you didn't mention that in your original post. You only talked about buying Cardinal gear, which boycotting does nothing to effect the teams bottom line as long as NFL fans continue to buy NFL merch.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dunno if Kyler would live with it. Would you rather have Kliff and Kyler or Payton, Taysom Hill, and 2 first round picks?
I could see Kyler welcoming any coach who will make the team better overall. I don't see Kyler in the light some here do so I think he'd be another that could recognize what's good for the team and winning would be best for him as well. But who knows. I would hope he doesn't think this way. If he does... We're in big trouble with whatever head coach is running this team.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I can live with the loss.

At least it was competitive for the majority of the game.

On the bright side, they likely moved the chains more with AJ Green out of the lineup.

If they can somehow some way get to 3-3 with the return of Hop I think you take that all day every day.
Hopkins will make a difference for sure, but I have a hard time believing the offense will be a well oiled machine when he comes back considering how truely awful it is right now.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
That is strictly local team revenue (unless the stadium authority gets a cut) but you didn't mention that in your original post. You only talked about buying Cardinal gear, which boycotting does nothing to effect the teams bottom line as long as NFL fans continue to buy NFL merch.
I've mentioned it previously, not in this current chain of quotes, but it was sort if a tongue in cheek joke. Not much of a joke to tell people to go buy hot dogs and park again on their way out.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Courage under fire
That was not good. I'm still not going to light up any QB who has to routinely play behind this line. But that was not a good look. Also, just dumb with seemingly no clock awareness there.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I was worried that last season was the top of the mountain for the group of Keim, Kliff and Kyler (Vance is not in the club). Frankly, I am tired of arguing over who deserves the most blame because they all deserve some. That said, Bidwill is a cheap owner and a meddler so getting a competent GM/HC combo will be by luck only and not something to count on. Keim is trash. Kliff's act is tired, and Kyler is overrated and unlikable. Vance sucks but he has always sucked. On to Carolina and hope something changes as unlikely as that may be.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Make sure to purchase your Cardinals gear to support your favorite team.

#Weareinthistogether
#Pleasespendmoney
Hate to break it to you, but the NFL TV deal is what keeps these franchises afloat. Anything you wear, support, or attend will get picked up by the next person standing in line. Some people have stood by this team through much worse. Your constant rants about sticking it to the man is falling on deaf ears, especially on a message board with season ticket holders and diehard lifelong fans.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I could see Kyler welcoming any coach who will make the team better overall. I don't see Kyler in the light some here do so I think he'd be another that could recognize what's good for the team and winning would be best for him as well. But who knows. I would hope he doesn't think this way. If he does... We're in big trouble with whatever head coach is running this team.
Dont care one bit about Kyler not liking Payton. At that this point we have kissed his ass so much we need a “name guy” to come in. Bidwill needs to pony up and just do it to calm the fans monkeybutt about the current state of this team

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I was worried that last season was the top of the mountain for the group of Keim, Kliff and Kyler (Vance is not in the club). Frankly, I am tired of arguing over who deserves the most blame because they all deserve some. That said, Bidwill is a cheap owner and a meddler so getting a competent GM/HC combo will be by luck only and not something to count on. Keim is trash. Kliff's act is tired, and Kyler is overrated and unlikable. Vance sucks but he has always sucked. On to Carolina and hope something changes as unlikely as that may be.

You summed up my feelings as well. Hard to get excited for these games.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose