Not sold on this team, but

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
...they got the following going for them based on 2 games..

Watt is back and will be close to 100% soon.

Zaven Collins played well in both games.

Brown and Murray should improve as Brown is playing only his 3rd game in this offense.

Travyon Mullen should help and is likely playing next week.

Rondalde Moore is alo back next week.

Antonio Hamilton is back game 5.

Dortch is settling in and played good both weeks. Looks solid as #3 WR.

Pugh is back and should also be 100% now..

Darell Williams and Conner are a decent one two punch...I thought Darell Williams played really well (may be Raiders run D is bad)

With Zaven playing OK, may be they can get by rotating other players at other LB positions.

They have to sign Suh or JPP to help pass rush.

Fix missed tackling..

AND

Enter the dragon - week 7 - DHop..

May be... Just maybe they can win 9 games?

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Brown and Murray should improve as Brown is playing only his 3rd game in this offense.

Darell Williams and Conner are a decent one two punch...I thought Darell Williams played really well (may be Raiders run D is bad)

With Zaven playing OK, may be they can get by rotating other players at other LB positions.

Fix missed tackling..

AND

I was paying to attention to Zaven and he seemed to play well. I’m excited for him to keep building confidence.

Thanks for the reminders that Moore and Hamilton are coming back.

I also agree that Brown can only get better/more comfortable with each passing game.

Man if we can get a couple more wins before Hop gets back I think 9 or 10 wins could still be in reach.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was paying to attention to Zaven and he seemed to play well. I’m excited for him to keep building confidence.

Thanks for the reminders that Moore and Hamilton are coming back.

I also agree that Brown can only get better/more comfortable with each passing game.

Man if we can get a couple more wins before Hop gets back I think 9 or 10 wins could still be in reach.
Im agree the cb position will be better with Mullen and Hamilton back, but our pass rushers can't put much pressure and doesn't 'look promising
Golden looks invisible
Gardeck is a finesse third down pass rusher
Dimukeje didn't show up
Our third round picks basically inactive
If u can't put pressure every CB's looks bad

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Im agree the cb position will be better with Mullen and Hamilton back, but our pass rushers can't put much pressure and doesn't 'look promising
Golden looks invisible
Gardeck is a finesse third down pass rusher
Dimukeje didn't show up
Our third round picks basically inactive
If u can't put pressure every CB's looks bad
Yup, why I note they must beg, bribe and beg more to sign someone like Suh, JPP..also #
someone from trade. May be Reddick via trade when Rhule gets fired is a possibility (long shot)

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yup, why I note they must beg, bribe and beg more to sign someone like Suh, JPP..also #
someone from trade. May be Reddick via trade when Rhule gets fired is a possibility (long shot)
Reddick plays for the Eagles

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Fix missed tackling..

AND

The talent is certainly there for 8-9 wins, so IMHO coaching (or lack thereof) will determine the final outcome.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So much of it depends on Kyler and he gets in the flow with crisp timing on his passes and picking his moments to make defenders look foolish.

The version of Kyler we saw in the 2nd half today can guide us to wins over just about anyone. The guy we saw in the first half... yikes.

The coaching staff, and he himself, really need to figure out the best way to get him in a rhythm early.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
We did nothing well in the 1st half yesterday. Nothing. We were utter garbage. KM did his best, but with the pass rush right in his face constantly, there was nothing to be done.

I loved the comeback. I'm kind of glad NFL+ spoiled it horribly by withholding the score but saying the game was in OT. I was so upset, but that kept me watching, at least.

KM...man, this kid did exactly what we've been clamoring for. Super tough and super nails, using every bit of his athletic ability to lift this team to a place where we could win. No, he didn't take us down for the final score in OT, but still. Well done, KM.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We did nothing well in the 1st half yesterday. Nothing. We were utter garbage. KM did his best, but with the pass rush right in his face constantly, there was nothing to be done.

I loved the comeback. I'm kind of glad NFL+ spoiled it horribly by withholding the score but saying the game was in OT. I was so upset, but that kept me watching, at least.

KM...man, this kid did exactly what we've been clamoring for. Super tough and super nails, using every bit of his athletic ability to lift this team to a place where we could win. No, he didn't take us down for the final score in OT, but still. Well done, KM.
And actually he did take us down. Brown tried to catch and get to end zone instead of just catching and going down. If he pulls the ball in and goes down he holds on

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

If Hollywood would have held on to the ball, he would have, so I give him full credit for doing all one could do for bringing a team back for the win

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
When NFLN withheld the score, I was pretty sure it was because the outcome of the game was in still in doubt. I was going: ”Can’t be…can be…can’t be…might be…no way…way!”

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Need to keep afloat for these first 6 or so games. The offense should look much better with the whole receiving core back on the field. Hopefully the Hop suspension at least means he is healthy all the way through the end of the season.