Needs to earn More Moore

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I thought Rondale Moore had too many touches last year, including runs, too many gimmicks not enough substance. I mean I give him a break as a rookie, but it looked at times as they game planned him heavy, never really seen the production to justify that. Yea he is quick, may have too look at it again, but without vast improvement, don’t see why they want to feature him .

"Rondale is my biggest whiner," Jefferson said. "For a good reason though. I want to get the ball in his hands."

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He took passes that on average happened 1.5 yards down field for an average of 8 yards, so most of the time his passes were basically running plays that saw a good gain. There were several times were he got twice the yardage I expected him to get because he could make guys miss. His change of direction and burst are special and I think he will thrive in an expanded role.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Too many horizontal runs / passes or used as a decoy. Would like him to be used up field with quick one cut moves once he presses the DB.
This 100%… I really hope KK abandons the horizontal game this season. It’s maddening, it’s beyond predictable and has an insanely low success rate.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Rondale is good at YAC because he can make people miss in space, he's been very good at this his entire football career. He's also very fast but was used for gadget crap last season by KK. I hope they use him this season like what's been said? If he gets taught the whole route tree everyone will see just how good he can be.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Rondale is good at YAC because he can make people miss in space, he's been very good at this his entire football career. He's also very fast but was used for gadget crap last season by KK. I hope they use him this season like what's been said? If he gets taught the whole route tree everyone will see just how good he can be.
We hope.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I have dreams of Tyreek Hill in my head. Lofty, I know. I'd be happy with Mecole Hardman type production.

LA Redbird

All Star
Reaction score
I thought Rondale Moore had too many touches last year, including runs, too many gimmicks not enough substance. I mean I give him a break as a rookie, but it looked at times as they game planned him heavy, never really seen the production to justify that. Yea he is quick, may have too look at it again, but without vast improvement, don’t see why they want to feature him .

"Rondale is my biggest whiner," Jefferson said. "For a good reason though. I want to get the ball in his hands."
Correction:

"I thought Rondale Moore had too many touches last year BEHIND THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE,"

I realize your "gimmicks" comment covers this, but the stupid sideline passes three yards behind the LOS were the most frustrating play calls in my time of being a fan. This ain't high school.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose