Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Darren Urban
@Cardschatter
·
51s

#AZCardinals TE Zach Ertz on the Kyler Murray contract addendum: “Kyler knows the playbook better than anyone in this team.” Said Kyler was the one who helped him learn the playbook when Ertz was traded to the Cards last season.
Not really the point. Playbook has nothing to do with studying other teams defenses/game film and player tendencies.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Not really the point. Playbook has nothing to do with studying other teams defenses/game film and player tendencies.
This, exactly.
It's not about knowing your own stuff. It's about putting the work in to know your opponents tendencies and strengths/weaknesses. Some of that is on the coaches but the great QB's take it upon themselves to gain an edge.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are free.
Then why bother? Doesn’t seem like they are ever even close to any kind Of capacity? I know when I went wasn’t even close to full in the available areas.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Darren Urban

@Cardschatter
·
20s

Kliff Kingsbury on the Kyler addendum contract clause: “My entire role (in contract talks) is prayer and pleading,” noting he doesn’t have a say in that stuff. Said Kyler has gotten “dramatically better” in all areas since arriving and “that’s what I judge it by.”

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson