The Ayton Plan

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude I’m not in the mood for this today. Honestly I’m over all of this. I’m ready for this to be done.
Tell that to yourself. You accused me not the other way around. I asked a question.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Knicks look like they are going full rebuild they’ve now got 22 picks over the next 7 years

Would you do

Knicks get: Jae Crowder, Dario 2 #1s

Suns get: Julius Randle

Knicks get picks and expiring contracts to use as filler if they want to take a swing

Randle is on a pretty good deal he’s gonna make 23 million next year.

Resign Ayton

Now you have a major upgrade at your weakest spot.

But they are looking to sign Brunson to bolster their guard weakness and got rid of Noel.

But to your question, of course i would even if it was Crowder and Shamet.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry you felt accused and attacked. I sincerely apologize for making you feel that way.

Feel better?
I thought you were the person who couldn't handle it? I don't "Feel" anything. I am fine. I am just quoting you.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They haven’t done it. Just keep advertising it. They also keep advertising this golf story to but they keep running back the same segments

It’s why Sportscenter sucks these days

It's a repeat but one of the other announcers said the Suns would be a play-in team without Ayton.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ayton just p'sses me off more and more. The guy is a head case, i like what he brings most nights but him thinking he's alpha and butting heads with coach and cp3 don't make him attractive to the suns FO and probably to the league, all he has is upside. Once he doesn't get what he wants, i'm guessing he'll fire his agent. The crappy situation is that our #2 guys in cp3 is on his way out to retirement soon.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ayton just p'sses me off more and more. The guy is a head case, i like what he brings most nights but him thinking he's alpha and butting heads with coach and cp3 don't make him attractive to the suns FO and probably to the league, all he has is upside. Once he doesn't get what he wants, i'm guessing he'll fire his agent. The crappy situation is that our #2 guys in cp3 is on his way out to retirement soon.

Local media also reported CP3 and Monty were getting into it at the end of the season to.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Local media also reported CP3 and Monty were getting into it at the end of the season to.

Wouldn't it be a shocker if Chris Paul is the one who gets traded although that seems unlikely.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Ayton leaves I wish the Suns could snag Mo Bamba.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be a shocker if Chris Paul is the one who gets traded although that seems unlikely.

He’s proven to have a short shelf life.

It’s one thing to be demanding and get in guys faces when your a stud but doing it when your the guy holding the team back makes people look at you sideways

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If Ayton leaves I wish the Suns could snag Mo Bamba.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Wonder what he gets he’s been a massive bust. So is it mental? Physical?

I really thought he was going to be a stud on the defensive end

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was on ESPN 2 where I heard it. I turned the television off after it went to other sports.
ESPN didn't get any more details. They seem to be indicating that the Suns don't get better unless they do a sign and trade. They didn't present any plausible offer sheet scenarios from any teams. Based on current salary caps that's why I was also asking the question.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He’s proven to have a short shelf life.

It’s one thing to be demanding and get in guys faces when your a stud but doing it when your the guy holding the team back makes people look at you sideways

I've tried to figure out the Suns collapse against the Mavericks but if any one player could do it chemistry wise, it might be Chris Paul if he were unhappy.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ESPN didn't get any more detailed. They seem to be indicating that the Suns don't get better unless they do a sign and trade. They didn't present any plausible offer sheet scenarios from any teams.

Yeah, I didn't want to spend all my time there.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wonder what he gets he’s been a massive bust. So is it mental? Physical?

I really thought he was going to be a stud on the defensive end

I don't know but if the Suns lose Ayton, he would probably be better than anyone else available.

The Magic and Suns might have been good trade partners.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
CP3 was acting like a feminine hygiene product during those interviews. "Its just basketball not life or death" WTF !?!

That's what I like to hear from my team leader.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Knicks look like they are going full rebuild they’ve now got 22 picks over the next 7 years

Would you do

Knicks get: Jae Crowder, Dario 2 #1s

Suns get: Julius Randle

Knicks get picks and expiring contracts to use as filler if they want to take a swing

Randle is on a pretty good deal he’s gonna make 23 million next year.

Resign Ayton

Now you have a major upgrade at your weakest spot.
Umm.

It really depends on if Ayton could buy in to a long term relationship with the Suns.

I'm not sure if Randle is a guy you really want. Not super efficent, but wants to be a star. Maybe he could adjust, I just don't know.

I guess I would say no, I don't really like that deal to much.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
CP3 was acting like a feminine hygiene product during those interviews. "Its just basketball not life or death" WTF !?!

That's what I like to hear from my team leader.
Yeah, there was something very wrong going on behind the scenes is what that statement tells me.