The 2022 NBA Play-In Tournament + Playoffs Thread

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That first 7 minutes of defense by Wiggins was like vintage Scottie Pippen. He guarded everyone guards, bigs. twice on a drive he came over and either blocked the shot or made the guy miss it. The momentum got broken with the 3 fouls on Looney, the first one was bad call the 2nd two Looney was just too aggressive.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what is udoka arguing it's clearly a foul and its' clearly before the buzzer. unless he thinks the clock started slow

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
GS home cooking is ridiculous!

So Williams didn't foul Wiggins? he clearly did the only question was before or after the clock expired and it was clearly before.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shouldn’t have even been their ball but whatever just making your product more and more unwatchable!

OK I can accept that argument but I think we all know what they did, don't call the foul, give the Warriors the ball. they've been doing that the whole series both ways.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I can’t believe Curry and Wiggins Missed two free throws at the end…could’ve made a 13 point lead at end of the quarter.

Curry has missed more free throws in the postseason than the regular season.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
OK I can accept that argument but I think we all know what they did, don't call the foul, give the Warriors the ball. they've been doing that the whole series both ways.
You mean good defense and no foul, but because it’s Curry they get the ball! Home cooking like I said…

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
left some points on the board there with the missed FT's but by far the best first quarter we've played in the series.

Nice minutes from Payton, and by far the best quarter Draymond has had in the whole series.

Williams is clearly not 100% I'm watching him and he's not as explosive off the floor, still a factor in that quarter but you can see the knee is bugging him.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You mean good defense and no foul, but because it’s Curry they get the ball! Home cooking like I said…

I mean they didn't call the foul but gave us the ball

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nwo I didn't see a foul on williams on that one looked like Draymond missed the dunk

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
That’s what happens when you put Bjelica and Poole in the game at the same freaking time you might as well have only three players on the court.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s what happens when you put Bjelica and pull in the game of the same freaking time you might as well have only three players on the court.

Bjelica has actually guarded pretty well this series. Poole turned it over then gambled for a steal in the backcourt. Then we got lucky they missed an open 3 and then Smart suckered the ref into calling a foul on Poole when he was the one holding Poole, 3rd time this series he's gotten a foul doing that.

Klay needed to take a better shot you could see the momentum swinging and he takes that off one foot drifting left shot.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More home cooking I mean he must have been fouled since he missed is how these refs are calling it so far for GS

yep we have 7 fouls they have 3. They're losing because they've missed all their 3's, that will likely change they're too good to keep missing 3's teh whole game.

There have been 10 fouls in the game and 70% of them are on the home team

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA