The 2022 NBA Play-In Tournament + Playoffs Thread

Reaction score
Thanks. Eeeyup, it's what I thought: I see that the defenders just failed to grab Curry's pass even with four guarding him, thereby making themselves and their team look ridiculous. Especially considering that Stephen Curry is not some Chris Paul-like playmaker. Devin Booker could probably have done this. That made the Celtics look even worse.

Not much more complicated than that, I guess.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Simmons and KOC on their podcast said they could’ve got Myles Turner for Wiseman, Moody and a pick at the deadline. I would’ve done that for GS had they been able to keep Kuminga.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Simmons and KOC on their podcast said they could’ve got Myles Turner for Wiseman, Moody and a pick at the deadline. I would’ve done that for GS had they been able to keep Kuminga.

There was talk of Myles Turner but I don't recall specifics. I would have likely done that too although important to remember at the deadline they thought Wiseman was coming back this year.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here comes the refs stuff again. Eric Lewis is the lead ref tonight, Boston 15-1 with him since 2020, but the only loss was game 6 of the Heat series.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kerr says Curry fully cleared to play tonight, no minutes limit at all. Went through full workout and shootaround, has some pain but no limited movement and is good to go.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just can't get a good start in this series. 4 open 3's all missed even Curry.

Steph looks pretty close to 100% so that's good

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2 garbage calls on Looney then he actually fouls Smart on a 3 and they don't call it. Payton had a nice strip running the court in transition Smart knocked him down so instead Steph just pulled it and ripped a 3.

Early foul trouble for Draymond and Looney probably means either Kuminga or Bjelica have to play in the first half

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
This is a total hose job by refs.

With that said, Green and Thompson are shells of their former selves.

Last edited:

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Curry is averaging 30 points a game in this series and the rest of his team is like “meh, who cares?”

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I just walked by someone’s car in the parking lot and I heard a guy yell, “ Draymond is playing like a bitch!”

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a total hose job by refs.

With that said, Green and Thompson are shells of their former selves.

Steph can't get a call it's getting a bit silly. They're so much better with Draymond out it's taking Kerr way too long to figure that out

Looney and Wiggins are just going to have to play the bigs role tonight Porter has looked very slow.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just walked by someone’s car in the parking lot and I heard a guy yell, “ Draymond is playing like a bitch!”

In the earlier game where the C's coach had a T already you can see him call Draymond the P word and then the B word. But he's playing like it

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Smart just shoved Payton didn't get the board yelled at the ref then started woofing at Steph upcourt and Payton just walked up and drilled him with a screen. I just love Payton he's so competitive. Smart is pushing guys around but Payton is pushing back. Keep him in not Draymond

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
steph just never learns with those over the head loop passes

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's coaching like it's a regular season game lll

Klay finally made a 3 he pulls him. Payton balling, he pulls him. But he finally gave up on Draymond.

I guess he wants to save it but I would have challenged that foul on Klay, Brown clearly pushed him into White and it led to a 3 by Smart who's having another fantastic game.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
win or lose hats off for Wiggins he is playing his butt off competing for boards against bigger guys. Huge putbacks in this Q

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man he's unreal got hit on the forearm still hits the 3

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a brilliant game from Steph, just carried them on his back

Forum statistics

Threads