Colin Kaepernick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I’d like to see five Marines take Kap behind the woodshed and teach him how to respect America.
I like to see us talk about the football player, then I can talk without a doubt how much he sucks as a QB. The rest is too deep to contemplate and feel on a sports forum which hardly carries close to the weight of reality and why there's a political forum :)

LA Redbird

All Star
Reaction score
I like to see us talk about the football player, then I can talk without a doubt how much he sucks as a QB. The rest is too deep to contemplate and feel on a sports forum which hardly carries close to the weight of reality and why there's a political forum :)
I don’t see a political forum on my main page. Where is it?

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
The same five guys who lynched one (or more) of his ancestors?
Not one person alive today had anything to do with what happened back then by the Democratic Party.

What I said had nothing to do with race but was about disrespecting our country. That was the way I meant it sorry you took it another way.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Not one person alive today had anything to do with what happened back then by the Democratic Party.

What I said had nothing to do with race but was about disrespecting our country. That was the way I meant it sorry you took it another way.
Did you post the same 'hope' when the MAGA mob attacked our Capitol? And you must think us idiots if you want us to believe it was not about race. I'm not the smartest guy, but I'm not an idiot.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t see a political forum on my main page. Where is it?
It is taking a "rest" as it had gotten really nasty even by the already low standards of polite discourse on that forum. The mods need a break, not sure when it will return.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This thread is locked. Stay away from politics please. I know that is hard to do with CK but the Cards board will not become a cesspool of political argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose