OTAs, May 23-25, Jun 1-3, Jun 6-9, 2022.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Its fine but let's stop with the hypocrisy of talking about putting the team first, or the honey words just after getting extended
I’m not sure why you keep thinking one has to do with the other.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m not sure why you keep thinking one has to do with the other.
Are u an agent or what
All the time u mention about them taking care of their priorities, business and family, like they are getting 100k a year
Imo is extremely offensive that millionaire skip offseason team work when they play 17 games all year

Last edited:

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Because he clearly needs the work. You must have forgot the last 6 weeks of 2021 and his pathetic performances. We already know he doesnt study film like he should. Extra practice and getting on the same page with your teammates as much as possible would be greatly beneficial. It’s not “nothing” but many will excuse anything he does.
So you're still singling out Murray. I'm referring to the entire message that several players are not there and it was something previously agreed to. Maybe it would help if everyone knew who wasn't there.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I don't care if he goes but I don't want to hear excuses when he melts down at the end of the season for a 4th straight year.
So if he was there this week, never missed any practice or training time all off-season or during the season, yet still struggled down the stretch, you'd cut him some slack?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So you're still singling out Murray. I'm referring to the entire message that several players are not there and it was something previously agreed to. Maybe it would help if everyone knew who wasn't there.
We do know and they all suck. But Murray is the QB1 it literally all starts with him. End of story.

Last edited:

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I'm not saying I approve but I did not expect to see Kyler at OTAs till he gets a contract extension. Him, or any other high profile QB, showing before getting their money now shocks me, and maybe we should add WR to that list too lol
These days most established starters don't do voluntary ota's

It's an opportunity for fringe players and rooks to showcase what they have improved in the off season.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm not saying I approve but I did not expect to see Kyler at OTAs till he gets a contract extension. Him, or any other high profile QB, showing before getting their money now shocks me, and maybe we should add WR to that list too lol
This is what makes the first page hilarious.
It would be one thing if there was no contract dispute we've known about since February? It would be really bad if he had a new contract and still didn't show. This...was expected. If the camp was that important why did ownership/Keim not already get this deal done before camp? They've known about it for a while. Seems more like the team is set on not breaking the trend of deals done before July. Oh well.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose