RB

Keaontay Ingram

Follow

6'0"221 lbs USC

21 POS RK
242 OVR RK
47 GRADE

Pre-Draft Analysis​

Ingram is a decisive and big back whose feet are quick enough to seamlessly follow his eyes. He's not a great route runner or home run hitter, but he has reliable hands and can create some yards after the catch as an outlet receiver. He needs to continue to improve in pass protection. -- Steve Muench

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

RB

Keaontay Ingram

Follow

6'0"221 lbs USC

21 POS RK
242 OVR RK
47 GRADE

Pre-Draft Analysis​

Ingram is a decisive and big back whose feet are quick enough to seamlessly follow his eyes. He's not a great route runner or home run hitter, but he has reliable hands and can create some yards after the catch as an outlet receiver. He needs to continue to improve in pass protection. -- Steve Muench

These draft analysis are a hoot. They will say a guy is decisive and then when you look at the weaknesses of a player, they say he's indecisive at the line of scrimmage... but I really like us selecting a big guy opposed to our love for hobbits lol

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
These draft analysis are a hoot. They will say a guy is decisive and then when you look at the weaknesses of a player, they say he's indecisive at the line of scrimmage... but I really like us selecting a big guy opposed to our love for hobbits lol
Ahah
Oxymoron opinion

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Not according to the ESPN crew.
Teams are also allowed to go on campus, scouts talk to coaches and talk to players, look at the level of competition and a slew of variables... that's what separates why teams select who they do opposed to a guy just being a status quo at a position

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw a few USC games this year (I watch a lot more NCAA than NFL) and all i can say is he never stood out to me. He was good, but i never said "Wow! Who is that?"

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard