Kirk to Jaguars

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I would call tge Jags and offer kyler for Lawrence and a pick swap. Let them take control of that division

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We that opens another hole for us in the draft. He was coming to his own. Some stat nerd will say he’s not worth it though.
I'll miss his punt returns. Not. I like him as a person, and glad he's made some good money. He was not tall enough, or super fast, to play on the outside. He and Rondale are best suited for the slot. We still need a WR suited to play on the outside. So not a bad FA loss, imo.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
one thing leads to another:

Larry Fitz stays on, and really can only play in the slot. As a result....

Christian Kirk spends his first three years outside and is..... ok.

Finally they move him into the slot and has his most productive season.

there is an alternate world where Kirk plays slot from the beginning, and he is extended after year 3 for half of the annual average he just got

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
And this is an example of Steve Keim managing a roster correctly. You draft a player for a role. You see if that player can expand outside of that role. If you have doubts, you draft his replacement a year early, reevaluate, and then let that player get overpaid by another franchise. All that is left is Rondale increasing his snaps in the Kirk slot role.

See, I can give credit where credit is due.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I would love to see the Cardinals throw a low round pick to the Jags for Laviska Shenault. Just to see if he is now available. Great gadget player with a little more size.
I loved him at Colorado.. poor mans Deebo Samuels. Runs like a running back, doesn’t have the size/speed of a Deebo though.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keim tends to draft players that are not ready to play.

By the time they are ready to play, they move on. Those are the players that make it.