PLAYOFF GAME - ROLL CALL - WHO'S GOING TO LA?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We will be handing these out at our tailgate
Love those signs. Rams fans were yelling that after they beat us at SFS and we were able to just respond with "That's okay. SoFi is our house. We proved that earlier in the year." ;)

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
When i went to the NFC Championship game in Arizona, i brought a bunch of these for everyone in the crew. I think it was hit-or-miss whether they were confiscated on the way into the stadium, but if we can get them in, they make a noticeable difference in how loud we each can be!

...dave
Love it! my crew had them too! I think I still have one or two of them.

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
State Farm Stadium rules are no

• Noise Makers of any kind (whistles, horns, bells, etc.)
During the SB run, we were successfully able to argue that the those cones don't actually make any noise, your voice does and we were let in with them.
Exactly what we said too! We waved them around to security and said.."see, it doesn't make any noise". Maybe they let us in because we were at home, not sure LA would do the same.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exactly what we said too! We waved them around to security and said.."see, it doesn't make any noise". Maybe they let us in because we were at home, not sure LA would do the same.
I'd personally try to walk through another security line if it was possible if I were stopped.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BUT... you can make your own with a little 8x11 cardboard and some tape.
Even a rolled up game program... you'd be surprised how much difference it makes in amplifying your voice. Almost seems like a waste of breath to just yell into the wind without doing something to maximize the impact!

...dave

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Those things worked awesome. I bought all of the red white and black ones I could find at part city and handed them out in the parking lot.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was kinda hilarious at a certain point. Worst money I’ve ever spent, but a pretty incredible experience all around that was actually worth every cent.

If that makes sense...
Kinda like those of us with season tickets that keep going to home games and expecting a different result.

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kinda like those of us with season tickets that keep going to home games and expecting a different result.
Even the Rams fans around us were bewildered. I talked to the guy next to me and he was like “What happened here? I thought we’d probably win but expected a tough game.” He was almost... apologetic.

Quagmire

The thread killa strikes again
Reaction score
It was a great weekend up until the game. The stadium is impressive, shame they are playing on turf. The fans around us weren't very knowledgeable. Torry Holt didn't get much of a cheer, but Dickerson did. There was some early (poor) heckling, but they gave up after 21-0. They were so insecure about invading fans after the Niners game. Every timeout the chant was "Who's house?? Rams house".

We left with about 5 minutes to go and we got a few "you guys suck" but mostly pity. Walked a couple miles through Inglewood in a Murray jersey to get a Lyft and nobody messed with us. Most people told us that fans are split between Rams, Raiders and Chargers (Niners might be ahead of Chargers).

We won't spend any more money on Cardinals till they make some changes. This reminded me of the games in the early 90s, embarrassing. It's a shame cause they are coming up to us (Denver) and we also talked about Vegas next year. Not after that game. Oh well, focus switches back to the Suns!