2023 Cardinals Head Coach Options

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kliff is not going anywhere and will start 2022 as the head coach.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
There should be firings but unfortunately I think Bidwill wont think so. Not after a 11 game winning season and first playoff appearance in six years. I cant even stick up for KK and KM tonight after that abortion. Another total embarrassment on the National stage!!!!!!!

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I think we need to be more realistic on what the problem mainly is with the Cards and that's Steve Keim. Conner and Ertz are two of the best players we've had this year to name a few like Hudson... all guys we did not draft while we have LBs which do not play taking up our first rounders

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
His name is Josh McDaniels. OC and QB coach New England Patriots
Mac Jones looked amazing his rookie season, and McDaniels really worked magic with unconventional talents in Cam Newton and Tim Tebow.

Mike Kafka will be our next head coach. He’ll have six seasons under Reid at that point and maybe one as OC/play caller (depending on what happens with Bienemy). By all accounts, he was Mahomes’ QB whisperer his rookie season.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Idk but the Bienemy mentions gotta stop. It’s clear an organization won’t hire this dude cause if history if they haven’t years ago.
But didn’t we request an interview with him and he turned us down? Why would we want to interview him if we weren’t going to hire him?