Wildcard weekend gameday thread 1-15/1-16-2022

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kellen Moore's phone is going to be ringing off the hook for HC jobs. Mike Bidwill is calling his agent right now!!!!

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Game was so bad it was good!!

Reactions: PJ1

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Romo was right. That run should have ended after first 10 yards. That way referee was closer to the ball.
He is trying to justify the call. But you can't. Even if he did that and they got another play, you cut your chances to win in half because you get only one shot at the endzone instead of two.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Alex Karras also played himself in “Paper Lion” which also starred Alan Alda as George Plimpton. It was based on a true story in which sportswriter Plimpton posed as a qb in camp with Detroit. The movie also features some real game footage including Cardinal Jim Hart getting injured in a game against the Lions. I saw it when I was a kid and a young Card fan. I gotta check and see if it’s streaming anywhere..Also, Alex Karras wrote a memoir called “even Big Guys Cry” about his life in football.
My economics teacher at Mesa High (early 90’s) is in that movie. He played for the lions from 65-72 (Tommy Vaughn).