Warriors @ Suns Tuesday game thread 11-30-2021

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone who wants to argue with me that Bridges needs to create his own offense really should rethink that position. What we’re seeing (and has been clear for two years) is that we only have TWO guys who can create offense on their own. If just one of those guys is out or not playing well, our offense completely bogs down.

He MUST develop an offensive game and a reliable one if we’re going to beat a team like the Warriors in a 7 game series.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bridges has stage fright tonight or something. His play tonight reminds me of the finals.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
McGee cleans up miss by Payne.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Anyone who wants to argue with me that Bridges needs to create his own offense really should rethink that position. What we’re seeing (and has been clear for two years) is that we only have TWO guys who can create offense on their own. If just one of those guys is out or not playing well, our offense completely bogs down.

He MUST develop an offensive game and a reliable one if we’re going to beat a team like the Warriors in a 7 game series.

Bridges has shown no signs of being a third option guy, unfortunately. He's strictly a streak guy, not much unlike Crowder. That may ultimately be his ceiling.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
End of 3rd quarter:

Suns 80 - Warriors 78

I thought that was a shooting foul committed on Payne but no call.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bridges has shown no signs of being a third option guy, unfortunately. He's strictly a streak guy, not much unlike Crowder. That may ultimately be his ceiling.

It’s not enough if he’s getting paid as much as scratch as he is.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Playing well. Don’t try to go small with them. Don’t play Payton, we can win.