You must be registered for see images attach

Christian Kirk, WR
    REC 40
    TD 4

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Giants beat this team. The Patriots held them to 6 points.

But what scares me is qb’s with no film. They have killed us in the pass. A lot like McCoy picked apart the 49ers. Maybe because the 49ers didn’t know what to expect.

Our defense needs to stop McCafferty and mall Walker very uncomfortable. Our offense and special teams just needs to avoid turnovers and big plays.

I think this is going to be a tough day for our offense. I can see 1 td and 4 fg’s.

19-10

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I think Murray sits or at best is the backup. Newton does have a package but I‘m reminded of Mike Tyson, “Everybody has a plan until they get punch in the mouth.“ Blitz him! Cards will try to win with McCoy and they should win that way.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Don't like it. Hope we get away with this by winning today without Kyler. This thinking sends a message to the entire team this game isn't very important. Yet, it could be the game that turns out decisive for home field.

I expect us to be flat. I expect the game to be a struggle. Could very well lose.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Off to a flying start we had a 1 hour power outage for no obvious reason but at least it's back well before gametime.

Go Cards

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Don't like it. Hope we get away with this by winning today without Kyler. This thinking sends a message to the entire team this game isn't very important. Yet, it could be the game that turns out decisive for home field.

I expect us to be flat. I expect the game to be a struggle. Could very well lose.

Huh? Quite the contrary. It sends a message to the team that they will make the best decision to win this game and preserve the health of their QB.

The last thing the o line needs is to be thinking about how the QB they are protecting can't protect himself and is playing on one leg.. That will lead to disaster, because they can't just go out and play their regular blocking assignments and be aggressive.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's worth remembering that this isn't the same trash Panthers of recent weeks. They got Gilmore off PUP recently. McCaffrey is back off IR. And losing Darnold is arguably a plus at the rate he was turning over the ball.

I expect the Panthers will try run it all over us and hit DJ Moore with the occasional deep shot after drawing us in. I don;t see any easy game, none of them are, but with the right game plan and performance we should handle them fine.

My biggest concern is the players being up for it. Easy to get up for the Niners on the road in a divisional game, different story at home vs a team that's been poor recently.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Huh? Quite the contrary. It sends a message to the team that they will make the best decision to win this game and preserve the health of their QB.

The last thing the o line needs is to be thinking about how the QB they are protecting can't protect himself and is playing on one leg.. That will lead to disaster, because they can't just go out and play their regular blocking assignments and be aggressive.
If Kyler plays he won't be playing on "one leg". If that was the case, he wouldn't have practiced Friday.

If this was late in the season, or a playoff game, Kyler would be playing, no question.

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

To be honest I agree. You need to play your best players. I expect we either eek out a really close win or just flat out lose this game then next week Kyler comes to Seattle very rusty and we lose that one too… suddenly we aren’t too spot anymore

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To be honest I agree. You need to play your best players. I expect we either eek out a really close win or just flat out lose this game then next week Kyler comes to Seattle very rusty and we lose that one too… suddenly we aren’t too spot anymore
I have been positive before every single game this year. Until this one.

Would love to be wrong and we blow them out.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard