mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Massive hit hope for some murray magic son healin lol

Well wont be to upset now if cards come up short this week

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
in a way, winning the first 5 games gives the Cards the "cushion" to view this game as a bonus game

as a result:

if sitting Hudson, Murphy, Wilson for the Browns and losing means those three players are fully healthy for the Texans, or more importantly, the Packers 4 days later: im okay with that
Rather have everyone healthy for poffs :)

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
He should take the week off with his center
There is an emotional part of me that agrees and then there is a rational the part of me that says top level QBs have to learn to self-adapt to certain players being out while still having an expectation of success. We can't concede games mentally as a team if certain players are out.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is an emotional part of me that agrees and then there is a rational the part of me that says top level QBs have to learn to self-adapt to certain players being out while still having an expectation of success. We can't concede games mentally as a team if certain players are out.

I am just more thinking about playing while injured with sub par protection. I don't want to risk a 6 game injury for 1 game.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Based on Kylers interview today he's not even remotely considering not playing.

He was asked about Hudson and said we have to hold the fort until he gets back which suggests to me it's more than 1 game.

Funny interview a reporter asked him if he and Baker "razz" each other and Kyler made a face and said "razz?" The guy explained its' a word we used to use and Kyler said ok I'm not sure that was ever a word but yes we razz each other. It was the most relaxed interview I've seen kyler do.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Luckily no Aaron Donald to worry about. Both their edges including Garrett is banged up too, but they still might play. This might hurt our run game.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
in a way, winning the first 5 games gives the Cards the "cushion" to view this game as a bonus game

as a result:

if sitting Hudson, Murphy, Wilson for the Browns and losing means those three players are fully healthy for the Texans, or more importantly, the Packers 4 days later: im okay with that
I have never seen so many fans want to give up a game 6 games into a season. Never. I’m baffled by this talk about a team that imploded down the stretch and has missed the playoffs for so many years. Totally baffled.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Am I mistaken? Did kyler play the previous two years without Hudson? Have we had a good center in decades? Who does this? NO ONE. Not a single team sits their QB just because their center is out. I understand (kinda) why some posters are calling for it, but it’s something that you just don’t see unless the team has clinched home field advantage.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah the Cardinals seem to be playing to the expected level of their competition this year. I expect a close game.

I've noticed the Browns do this too.

Texans was 31-21 and 14-14 at half time. Then Chargers they go blow for blow for 40+ each. Lost a close one with the Chiefs.

The only game they won convincingly was vs a bad Bears team 26-6 and most of that scoring was off a pick 6 and multiple turnovers.

You can see the same last year. Lose 47-42 to the Ravens one week. Win but only score 20 on the Giants the next. Win 27-25 vs winless Jags one week then beat the playoff bound Titans 41-35 the next. Then lose to a crappy Jets team 23-16.

They are an erratic team. Very up and down which suggests they don't impose themselves, their performance seems to depends on how well the other teams game plan for them.

Last edited:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watching some of their game with the Chargers, if their pass coverage against us is like that and Kyler's arm is ok we have a chance to really move the ball through the air. Herbert had guys open all over the field. There's some plays where you literally can't believe how open guys are, complete busted plays. A TD to Williams(?) where he starts on the right side cuts across the field the safety takes the guy coming from the other side and literally half the field is open, Herbert just lofts it out to make sure he doesn't overthrow him. There's a play later in the game where the TE Jared Cook is so open on the left sideline you think he must have come from out of bounds or something because how could they possibly not cover a guy that open?

Their pass rush was ok but not great and Herbert did a nice job of sliding or stepping up(do that Kyler) and then there were guys all over the field open.

Their run game and offense is pretty scary but their defense against SD was really bad.