Jones, Hudson not expected to play Sunday

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Sucks. Just as we finally get the FOX game of the week too.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am sure there are many around the country that haven't even watched us play much and might be curious about our undefeated record.

This will be the weekend they watch us.

If we lose I am sure we'll hear "same ol' Cardinals."

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Sucks. Just as we finally get the FOX game of the week too.
I think the Cards were GOW against Niners...the 1:25pm/4:25pm kickoff is supposed to be the GOW slot. It just wasn't Buck and Aikman. I watched in Vegas and it said GOW on broadcast.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Browns have a myriad of injuries. Cards take this one 31-17
I don't think so.

I feel like cards are going to get whipped this week, and all we are going to hear the next week is how we were a fake team they all knew would fall back to Earth.

I think the issue is this is just a really bad matchup for us. A really good D-line playing our banged up o-line, and the number one rushing attack likely to jam it down our throats.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I am sure there are many around the country that haven't even watched us play much and might be curious about our undefeated record.

This will be the weekend they watch us.

If we lose I am sure we'll hear "same ol' Cardinals."

And if so, why would anyone care what fans of other teams think?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And if so, why would anyone care what fans of other teams think?
I meant anyone - the media, other fans, etc. Just predicting what they would say. Didn't say I cared or that anyone else should care.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don't think so.

I feel like cards are going to get whipped this week, and all we are going to hear the next week is how we were a fake team they all knew would fall back to Earth.

I think the issue is this is just a really bad matchup for us. A really good D-line playing our banged up o-line, and the number one rushing attack likely to jam it down our throats.

Our backup centre has over 40 starts in this League and Cleveland's front four isn't better than San Frans. And if Jordon P. plays, we can literally revolve a ton on the D-line / front 7: Phillips (341), Peters (335), Fotu (330), Lawrence (308), Dogbe (295), Watt (288), Allen (281), Collins (260), Golden (260), Kennard (256), Simmons (238), Hicks (236)

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Browns injury report just as bad as ours!!! I see Chubb, Kareem & Garrett all DNP

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is no FOX game of the week, this week. Hence why we’re barely being shown across country. Makes no sense why this game starts in the evening on the road. https://506sports.com/
It's due to all the byes. Each network has to have at least one late game option, which is why this happens sometimes. This game is going to be watched here and in Ohio and in markets which didn't get an early Fox game. Bottom of the barrel announcers again. I'd actually rather have Johnson and Talib.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the Cards were GOW against Niners...the 1:25pm/4:25pm kickoff is supposed to be the GOW slot. It just wasn't Buck and Aikman. I watched in Vegas and it said GOW on broadcast.
We were not GOW. It was the Giants-Dallas game. They got Aikman-Buck and 80% of the country.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
I don't think so.

So far both starting tackles hurt
Landry out
i think their entire secondary is out
and mayfield separated non throwing shoulder

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So far both starting tackles hurt
Landry out
i think their entire secondary is out
and mayfield separated non throwing shoulder
i agree that the losing team in this game really has no reason to complain about injuries. both teams are a little beat up.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
i agree that the losing team in this game really has no reason to complain about injuries. both teams are a little beat up.
totally. Browns offense is still explosive with those two running backs which is why this game could be tricky but im confident. Maybe Jordan phillips could make an appearance for once and help out the D line, wouldnt that be nice? lol

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
in a way, winning the first 5 games gives the Cards the "cushion" to view this game as a bonus game

as a result:

if sitting Hudson, Murphy, Wilson for the Browns and losing means those three players are fully healthy for the Texans, or more importantly, the Packers 4 days later: im okay with that