Cardinals at Titans postgame thread

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Just saw that scramble and throw to Moore again on NFL Live. My lord, that’s an incredible play by Kyler.

that kid has SOOOOO MUCH TALENT.
He shouldn't ever do that again. It's great highlight stuff, but it's the 1st game of the season in a game we're dominating.

He has elite arm strength and elite placement on his passes, and, AND he can throw from different angles (falling away, across his body etc).

It's stupid to risk him like that. Ever. But especially in game 1 when we're dominating.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
He shouldn't ever do that again. It's great highlight stuff, but it's the 1st game of the season in a game we're dominating.

He has elite arm strength and elite placement on his passes, and, AND he can throw from different angles (falling away, across his body etc).

It's stupid to risk him like that. Ever. But especially in game 1 when we're dominating.
It’s Russ Wilson stuff. No one says Russ shouldn’t do that. And they’re right not to limit him.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
OMG this was an amazing 2 minutes. Holy crap man. Chandler has an amazing set of freakish gifts. What an amazing player.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OMG this was an amazing 2 minutes. Holy crap man. Chandler has an amazing set of freakish gifts. What an amazing player.

Another thing that was awesome was that he wasn’t just sacking the QB, he was putting a MAJOR HURT ON every sack.
CJ55's explosion burst just prior to getting to the QB is insane. It's like he's launched out of a cannon when he is near a QB.

Beast.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ha. LT constantly grabbing CJ's shirt from behind to to hold him back. No call, but also to no avail. 1:06 mark.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
The bittersweet part is that I was hoping we would be in the draft market for Tyler Linderbaum this upcoming draft. He is a beast inside. Signing Hudson is good but I just wish he was a bit younger.
Having Hudson doesn’t keep us out of the market for a young center IMO... if an all world guy is there you take him. Worst case he plays guard until Hudson retires.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
The bittersweet part is that I was hoping we would be in the draft market for Tyler Linderbaum this upcoming draft. He is a beast inside. Signing Hudson is good but I just wish he was a bit younger.
With how long it takes some centers to get gud, it might not be a bad idea still