Chiefs at Cardinals PS 2 gameday thread 8-20-2021

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Come on lol he paying the scrubs now geesh we saw Strev the last two games last season and he couldn’t do **** to beat third string QBs. McCoy is a much more reliable back up
Glad Strev is improved, but I'd rather keep another position over a 3rd string QB.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Great players live and breathe the game all the time.
That's a cliche which does not apply to all great people regardless of profession. Sounds all righteous and cool but you are making me laugh, not personally at you, but at that sentiment. I have seen people in various professions who do not 'live and breath' their respective professions but they are so talented and can switch that on and off. The problem with a team though is you have multiple guys striving towards one goal... that is something you cannot switch on/off because it requires continuity

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Almost as funny as your we should have focused on Minshew over Kyler takes. Almost

;)
Ha! FTR, I never said that. I said that they were having statistically similar rookie years, but the magic wore off of Minshew.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a cliche which does not apply to all great people regardless of profession. Sounds all righteous and cool but you are making me laugh, not personally at you, but at that sentiment. I have seen people in various professions who do not 'live and breath' their respective professions but they are so talented and can switch that on and off. The problem with a team though and you have multiple guys striving towards one goal... that is something you cannot not switch on an off because it requires continuity

I just watched a team that went to the NBA Finals. Those guys lived it every day.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
If I’m gonna bang on Kliffs coaching I’m going to bang on Blowseph as well. His defense still can’t stop 3 & long I don’t give a darn who the players are on the field. It’s been a problem for both preseason games once again.

Coaching matters & I’m afraid it’s going to be a mirror image of the last 2 seasons. Ugh

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Pro - Collins, going be a stud in a few years
Con - Kirk isn't even close to a #2, looks like a 4.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Can’t believe they gouge season ticket holders by making them pay full price for preseason games.

adios folks! That’s all she wrote for me tonight.
I left the game way early (which I never do) to go home and watch CM Punk’s return to pro wrestling on TV. And it was 1,000,000 times more entertaining than watching this debacle of a game in person!

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
All you guys talking up Kirk finally being good this year are smoking sherm. That dudes blows.
Dudes in AZ will want to throw $15-20 mil a year for him just because he is local. In reality, even drunk Kiem won't bust the cap for this guy. He leaves and signs for $5 to 6 mil max with a trash team like Detroit.

Should have got something for him.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort