Brett Hundley

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well, good for him.
Definitely, i liked him, was the best back up qb we had for awhile, just our super guru could replace him with a cfl back up qb , i still think we would have qualified for the playoff with him last year
Dont know if the hypothetical domestic violence had something to do with it, even with philon they were quick to cut the ties, they have been tollerant just with a dude over 40, someone who should be an example for young players

Last edited:

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Somewhat gimpy, questionable qb to start and you don't have the guy that can easily plug and play into the offense as the backup? Yes, that's some seriously strange and horrible decision making skills imo.
I'm not saying the Cardinal FO is right or wrong, but I think the ongoing philosophy of the team is that the money/cap space that would otherwise go toward Teddy Bridgewater-caliber QB depth could better be used to bolster other roster positions.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm not saying the Cardinal FO is right or wrong, but I think the ongoing philosophy of the team is that the money/cap space that would otherwise go toward Teddy Bridgewater-caliber QB depth could better be used to bolster other roster positions.
Yes great strategy, especially when u miss the playoff chance cause the active back up is not ready yet..

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitely, i liked him, was the best back up qb we had for awhile, just our super guru could replace him with a non qb , i still think we would have qualified for the playoff with him last year
Dont knows if the hypothetical domestic violence had something to do with it, even with philon they were quick to cut the ties with him, they have been tollerant just with a dude over 40, someone who should be an example for young players

I don't know what happened but Brett Hundley was definitely a better option at backup quarterback than Chris Streveler last season.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose