I need to go camping

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where is that?
its a section of clear creek near Winslow Arizona. Coolest cliff jumping/water spot ever. just found it last year. its likely in this thread and I will undoubtably post more photos after this weekend. I also adopted two more dogs last night, Roscoe is a golden retriever black lab about 12 weeks old. Mogollon is a foxhound/lab about 7mo old. The foxhound is Mogollon, Shes going to be the primary camping and hiking dog I am thinking so she gets an adventurer name and will be going with us this weekend.

She is currently recovering from bad kennel cough and more and this was taken at the adoption after about 2 hours of playing and stuff. hopefully some much happier pictures of her to come soon. She is in much better spirits most the time but this photo looks kinda sad

You must be registered for see images attach

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
its a section of clear creek near Winslow Arizona. Coolest cliff jumping/water spot ever. just found it last year. its likely in this thread and I will undoubtably post more photos after this weekend. I also adopted two more dogs last night, Roscoe is a golden retriever black lab about 12 weeks old. Mogollon is a foxhound/lab about 7mo old. The foxhound is Mogollon, Shes going to be the primary camping and hiking dog I am thinking so she gets an adventurer name and will be going with us this weekend.

She is currently recovering from bad kennel cough and more and this was taken at the adoption after about 2 hours of playing and stuff. hopefully some much happier pictures of her to come soon. She is in much better spirits most the time but this photo looks kinda sad

Awesome! I had a yellow lab named rosco. Best buddy of all time. We have a couple of family dogs that are getting up there in age. My wife said I can get another dog when I turn 50, so I've been counting the days. Two more years! I've started watching the lab rescue sites. He's gonna be named maximus decimus meridius! He will have his vengeance!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome! I had a yellow lab named rosco. Best buddy of all time. We have a couple of family dogs that are getting up there in age. My wife said I can get another dog when I turn 50, so I've been counting the days. Two more years! I've started watching the lab rescue sites. He's gonna be named maximus decimus meridius! He will have his vengeance!
I found adoptapet.com very useful as it seems to aggregate shelters and rescues all on one website and when you go to a rescue, they have a lot more dogs than you see online.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I found adoptapet.com very useful as it seems to aggregate shelters and rescues all on one website and when you go to a rescue, they have a lot more dogs than you see online.
Cool. Looking for a lab mix. I just a want dog that loves to swim. I miss tossing tennis balls to my boy rosco as he jumped in the pool.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool. Looking for a lab mix. I just a want dog that loves to swim. I miss tossing tennis balls to my boy rosco as he jumped in the pool.
This golden retriever/black lab mix I am excited to see what he becomes. I imagine he will be a huge water dog and for being 3 months old, he is smart as hell. he has already figured out more than the 7 month coonhound with the house in 24 hours.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that was 24 hours after adoption where he grew up with 5 other siblings being with him daily so anytime he sees a mirror he thinks it is them and goes nuts

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
batman cliffs

Found a deer graveyard by blue ridge camping on Friday night

Obligatory standin' on the corner while at batman

New pup having a blast

Beaver

Maximum Effort
Reaction score
We've had a coast camping trip planned for a couple months. Had the trailer and truck ready to go and everything lined up. All the family had to do was get up, eat breakfast and load up. My youngest woke up with a fever and chills and my oldest is coughing. Camping trip cancelled.