Suns updates and discussion for the 2020-21 season

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Whoever we play they coming in limping. I bet Game 1 we win by 20+
Only thing that could harm us is the long wait but also a good thing for body recovery

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep, I've been scouting watching the Clippers/Jazz series with a very high level of interest.

Of particular interest is how the Clippers made Gobert ineffective for much of the game and how vulnerable the Jazz are without Conley.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yesterday, Bill plaschke thinks the Suns have no chance against the jazz/Clippers. Everyone jumped on him for outrageous take on around the horn. He ain't digging this bandwagon.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yesterday, Bill plaschke thinks the Suns have no chance against the jazz/Clippers. Everyone jumped on him for outrageous take on around the horn. He ain't digging this bandwagon.

Since I don't know Bill Plaschke I'm not overly concerned.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope the game isnt on fathers day. Thatll be a bummer as I will likely miss most if not all of it

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I hope the game isnt on fathers day. Thatll be a bummer as I will likely miss most if not all of it

If you are a dad, the trick is to put "watching the game" on your Father's Day wish list and hope they let you watch it. I am trying that one myself!

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

If you’re a father, then obviously pull rank.

If you’re not a father, isn’t different than any other Sunday.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you are a dad, the trick is to put "watching the game" on your Father's Day wish list and hope they let you watch it. I am trying that one myself!
Yeahm I still have my dad and grandfather along with other dad's to visit on that day so it's not about me

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you’re a father, then obviously pull rank.

If you’re not a father, isn’t different than any other Sunday.
Shoulda multi quoted. Im not the only father to celebrate with that day

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeahm I still have my dad and grandfather along with other dad's to visit on that day so it's not about me

Very cool that you get to spend time with them. Mine are deceased, so you def will have a better day.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
10 guards ahead of Book?

If Book finished 10th, that means 9 ahead of him. I’m wondering who the other three are. Westbrook, Trae, Mitchell?

I put Book above both Westbrook (stat stuffer for a painfully mediocre team) and Mitchell (missed too much time). Trae I can see an argument being made simply because he’s got sick stats and is the head of the snake for a decent playoff team.

Last edited:

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I know our guys want to be on lists. Think about this, the team had the second highest winning percentage on the league and was barely mentioned at all with these lists. As a fan, I want the NBA Championship! Lots of ills will be solved if we get that trophy! Lots of demons overcome!

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Then there's this, speaking of lists:
Booker was a historic omission. He and Donovan Mitchell became only the second and third players in league history to not make an All-NBA team while averaging at least 25 points per game on a team with a top-2 record, per ESPN Stats and Info.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose