Chandler Jones removes all Cardinals references from IG

TK421

Veteran
Reaction score
Not me. As much as I would like to say wait and see, elite pass rushers do not grow on trees. If he doesn't get another contract, he might not want to re-sign. I'm with BRR. Give him 2 more years.

I'm sure the team would agree with a 2 yr contract so why isn't it a done deal? Either he wants a longer contract or way too much $$$. I'm so upset at CJ for being such a prima donna and ruining what was so far a very successful offseason.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure the team would agree with a 2 yr contract so why isn't it a done deal? Either he wants a longer contract or way too much $$$. I'm so upset at CJ for being such a prima donna and ruining what was so far a very successful offseason.

Quantum jump to a conclusion.

We have NO IDEA what's being discussed if anything.

Be upset if he doesn't show up to camp and until then relax.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
https://raisingzona.com/2021/06/13/arizona-cardinals-chandler-jones-trade-miami-dolphins/

Posting this here as it makes most sense.

If Jones isn't willing to extend them maybe this makes sense but I wouldn't throw in picks as well. I would rather just trade a pick for Gilmore and keep Jones this year. If he lights it up this season you can either TT or FT him. If he tanks then let him test market but TT him as leverage to either work a S&T or structure a new deal.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I'm on the 2 more years train here. Not sure the price here though but things look bleak if you just have Golden and Kennard.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Quantum jump to a conclusion.

We have NO IDEA what's being discussed if anything.

Be upset if he doesn't show up to camp and until then relax.
This! Look, Keim and Kingsbury have a proverbial gun to their head this season to win and at least make the playoffs in a magic year of having a talented young QB in his third year of his contract. I highly doubt this front office is presently doing anything which might hamper the Cards and their own future with the Cards... and if I may, they have more direct contact with the situation than us, have more hands on experience and as noted by QC know the actual situation which we do not :raccoon:

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I am curious about those who are upset with Chandler Jones and yet think the organization was justified in how they did Jordan Hicks.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
What kind of contract talks, he is over 30 coming from a season ending injury, he just need to show on the field he is still the guy of 2, years a go
I don't get why people (fans) must to feel sorry for players, especially players who racked up 40 mil in their career
Billions in the world are working their *** off and they can't even save some money
Hicks was good, now is not, so the organization does what is the best for them
If Hicks is out probably a young player is in
Hicks got a great contract from the Cardinals, he played bad, surely didn't match the expectations 'the franchise doesn't owe him anything.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
How many all pros and pro bowls has Hicks earned in AZ?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Does it matter? Both players signed contracts and yet people who are frustrated regarding Chandler Jones using his leverage to get a new one are ok with the Cardinals asking Hicks to take a pay cut for the betterment of the team and then drafting his replacement which will prevent him from maximizing a future contract.

Seems like if you are good with one you should be good with both.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does it matter? Both players signed contracts and yet people who are frustrated regarding Chandler Jones using his leverage to get a new one are ok with the Cardinals asking Hicks to take a pay cut for the betterment of the team and then drafting his replacement which will prevent him from maximizing a future contract.

Seems like if you are good with one you should be good with both.

I'm good with both. Hope we bring back CJ.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave