Suns @ Nuggets Sunday Playoff game thread 6-13-2021 - Game 4

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns will get the opportunity to sweep the playoff series with the Nuggets on Sunday after winning the first three games.

Let's finish it so the team can get some rest.

The game will be televised on TNT.

Start time is listed at 5 p.m. Arizona time.

Go Suns!

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
Our fans showed up in Denver. Let's win game 4.
Yes, I was amazed when I heard a loud cheer on our first basket! Our fans are traveling now. Nice to see the shoe on the other foot after all these years of hearing cheering Lakers fans in our arena.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, I was amazed when I heard a loud cheer on our first basket! Our fans are traveling now. Nice to see the shoe on the other foot after all these years of hearing cheering Lakers fans in our arena.

Here is another look. It feels good.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Nuggets are just playing for pride now. I think this is a five-game series.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Malone seemed much more stable after Game 3. Much more like how Monty would be in the same position.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see a Laker Game 6 repeat. Book comes out and scores over 20 in the first leading to a relatively easy victory.

But who knows? I thought Denver would come out much more focused then they ended up being in Game 3.

Hoping for a Suns sweep tomorrow and a Clippers win tonight in LA.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Denver is shooting much better. Jokic is playing like an MVP but Ayton is cancelling his efficiency on the court.

I expect a good game until a Suns run that will break the proverbial back. Then It’s over. Denver will pack it in.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Michael Porter Jr. and Will Barton are not on the Nuggets injury report.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Malone seemed much more stable after Game 3. Much more like how Monty would be in the same position.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see a Laker Game 6 repeat. Book comes out and scores over 20 in the first leading to a relatively easy victory.

But who knows? I thought Denver would come out much more focused then they ended up being in Game 3.

Hoping for a Suns sweep tomorrow and a Clippers win tonight in LA.

Really? I thought he seemed like a man on the edge. He seemed very cautious, like he had a message he wanted to deliver but was concerned about consequences. I think he either came close to losing his team from his earlier comments or he came under fire from people above him.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Really? I thought he seemed like a man on the edge. He seemed very cautious, like he had a message he wanted to deliver but was concerned about consequences. I think he either came close to losing his team from his earlier comments or he came under fire from people above him.
Yes really. Both of the first two games he lit into his team. He didn’t this time.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes really. Both of the first two games he lit into his team. He didn’t this time.

You're right, he didn't, but he almost did several times. He'd start to say something and it seemed he only got part of it out before he changed directions. Did you watch the entire postgame interviews or did you see a different interview maybe?

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
You're right, he didn't, but he almost did several times. He'd start to say something and it seemed he only got part of it out before he changed directions. Did you watch the entire postgame interviews or did you see a different interview maybe?
To me it just seemed like he was resigned to what we all know will be the outcome. No sense in lighting into your guys at this point. It didn't work. Suns were just too good. The Nuggets are not the same without Murray.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose