Garoppolo??

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So, it would seem obvious that the Niners will need him to start the season. I could be wrong, but it’s a stretch to think Lance is ready on Day 1. That all being said, how does Jimmy G deal with this?? I can’t imagine that he’s not in Lynch’s office tomorrow morning demanding a trade. I can’t imagine Garoppolo being able to move forward with SF.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
So, it would seem obvious that the Niners will need him to start the season. I could be wrong, but it’s a stretch to think Lance is ready on Day 1. That all being said, how does Jimmy G deal with this?? I can’t imagine that he’s not in Lynch’s office tomorrow morning demanding a trade. I can’t imagine Garoppolo being able to move forward with SF.
It's really a catch 22 for the Niners...they drafted a QB nowhere near NFL ready, but they can't afford to shelve him because he's already gone a year without playing. He needs reps...lots and lots of reps.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And nobody is trading fir him and that contract. No chance. If they release him, he’d be lucky to get half what the miners are paying him on the open market.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Why? :shrug:

He’s getting big time ca$h & will likely be the starter for most of the season unless he gets hurt. Niners have no intention of playing Lance early with basically 1 season of starts.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
from a neutral standpoint I don't think that drafting Lance was a good move. I'm not sure if he ever will be better than a mediocre QB. And he hasn't played for a year and if he now doesn't get play time and has to be a backup than I don't see how he can get better. But we will see. The whole Garappolo thing will be difficult, how will he react in the situation Brady was? I don't know.

As a Cards fan I hope this will blow up in the 49ers face XD

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
from a neutral standpoint I don't think that drafting Lance was a good move. I'm not sure if he ever will be better than a mediocre QB. And he hasn't played for a year and if he now doesn't get play time and has to be a backup than I don't see how he can get better. But we will see. The whole Garappolo thing will be difficult, how will he react in the situation Brady was? I don't know.

As a Cards fan I hope this will blow up in the 49ers face XD

I don’t know much about Lance but he’ll def play in ‘21. Garapolo is Kevin Kolb 2.0.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The biggest rap on Garrapolo is his injuries.
He has a qb rating of 98, has thrown twice as many tds as ints. Made it to the nfc championship and went to a super bowl.

There are teams out there that could do much worse.

Not to mention he carved us up like a thanksgiving turkey.

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The biggest rap on Garrapolo is his injuries.
He has a qb rating of 98, has thrown twice as many tds as ints. Made it to the nfc championship and was one throw away from a super bowl.

There are teams out there that could do much worse.

Not to mention he carved us up like a thanksgiving turkey.
He made it to a Super Bowl.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose