Oh Well. On to round TWO

akg102

Veteran
Reaction score
How many 'holes' do you have to fill with turds before you realize it's just not worth it? As if a draft turd is better than a FA turd.......

JOK and Moehrig are by far the best players still available. Draft the playmakers and find a way to make it work.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Samuel is almost certainly gone by the time we pick but these would all be good additions and at least a few should be available.

Samuel
Ojulari
JOK (Now that would be funny to watch)
Marshall
E. Moore
Dickerson
Jenkins
Freiermuth
Humphrey (No reason he can't play RG)
Melifonwu
Joseph
Adebo
Little
Davis
Wallace
Campbell

There are a bunch of DT's, safeties and slots too that I haven't listed as I feel they would be a wasted pick.

I'd love Wyatt Davies or Creed Humphrey for RG.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I wanted Freiermuth, but that was predicated on us not crapping the bed in the 1st round. We'll be forced to reach for a CB now...a 3rd or 4th tier one, no less.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wanted Freiermuth, but that was predicated on us not crapping the bed in the 1st round. We'll be forced to reach for a CB now...a 3rd or 4th tier one, no less.
Melifonwu would be the best pick in the 2nd from a value standpoint. We draft him & I’ll be way less angry than I was yesterday.

Stout

Reaction score
we dont have a hole at RB. that position has been properly valued so far and Im happy we didnt go RB round 1

If you think Chase Edmonds and James Conner and nothing else is the recipe for a playoff team for you, well, you might just be Steve Keim. And I don't want to call you that because calling someone Steve Keim is probably a ban-worthy offense :)

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If you think Chase Edmonds and James Conner and nothing else is the recipe for a playoff team for you, well, you might just be Steve Keim. And I don't want to call you that because calling someone Steve Keim is probably a ban-worthy offense :)
that might be ban worthy. Im calling the cops

but in all seriousness, you dont take RB round 1, ever ever ever... once Vera Tucker went I knew it was Collins and Im OK with it.. I did play middle backer so Im excited to watch that

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
there will be many good players to choose from at #49 --

but not all at prime positions of need

if Christian Barmore is sitting there: dont you have to take him?

Dante

All Star
Reaction score
After our first round pick last night, I'm almost expecting a Safety from a small school that no one's heard of in the second round. lol

All joking aside. I'll be stoked if we get CB Asante Samuel Jr but unfortunately I don't see him falling that far. My hope is that we go CB, WR or TE (only Freiermuth) in the second. I would have listed RB as well but I guess SK isn't interested in Round 2.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Stout

Reaction score
Landing Asante Samuel Jr without having to trade up would make me feel a lot better about the Collins pick--not good, but better--but he's not going to fall that far.

Hell with it. Keim screwed us already. Might as well hope for the PSU homer in me and root for Freiermuth.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure how the Cardinals can ignore cornerback unless they plan to sign a free agent.

My concern is players like Samuel or Melifonwu may not be there.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
there will be many good players to choose from at #49 --

but not all at prime positions of need

if Christian Barmore is sitting there: dont you have to take him?

Yes. He would be BPA by a mile since he is the consensus #1 D-Lineman

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I hope that we have Nelson or another vet ready to be signed. If we do, then go BPA in round 2...or try and trade back and grab some extra picks.

At this point, since we seemed to have gone BPA in round 1...we might as well hope someone slides into round 2 and we grab them

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised to see Keim trade up in round 2 if a CB he likes is available, with both Cowboys and Eagles in the hunt.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
:biglaugh:

Consensus??? Consensus of who?

Every draft "expert", website, casual fan, and blind moron in the world has Barmore as the #1 D-Lineman. None have been picked yet, but I will eat my underwear if he is not one of the first 2 D-Lineman off the board.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Murray thinking about his skill players outside of DHop:

You must be registered for see images

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
Starting to seem like the texans with hop....

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard