Path to the draft....trades, rumors, etc

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Isn’t he a center? We have a center and probably would need to take him in the second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is certainly different from everyone else...yeesh

16. Arizona Cardinals: Kadarius Toney, WR, Florida, 5-11, 189

DeAndre Hopkins was an immediate hit in the heat of Arizona, but no one else truly stepped up as a secondary target for Kyler Murray. Toney is a future No. 1 target in his own right. Dynamic after the catch, he would be an ideal complement to the bigger (but slower) Hopkins.

49. Arizona Cardinals: Rashod Bateman, WR, Minnesota, 6-0, 190

No one receiver is going to replace Larry Fitzgerald, but Bateman offers a similarly dynamic ability to win contested passes and underrated overall athleticism.
Three-round NFL Mock Draft: Will quarterbacks occupy the first four slots? | FOX Sports

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Who else thinks this draft will be remembered as the QB hype draft after most all these QBs are on the bench or out of the league in 3 years? When wondering why and how in a few years, simply remember the odds.

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think its going to happen as well, but risky to not get Burrow upfront help.

They have a LT, it's RT they need really and chances are where they are picking that there will be several at the top of round 2 for them.

Cosmi, Eichenberg, Mayfield, Leatherwood, etc

You're right, but I think it makes better sense for them to go Chase in #1 and RT in #2.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
They have a LT, it's RT they need really and chances are where they are picking that there will be several at the top of round 2 for them.

Cosmi, Eichenberg, Mayfield, Leatherwood, etc

You're right, but I think it makes better sense for them to go Chase in #1 and RT in #2.

I think Chase is going to be a great WR.

Apparently he didn't waste his opt out at all, using the time to build his body more.

What's telling is that if Chase had come out last year, he would've been the best receiver in the 2020 draft and Smith would've been the 4th best.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member