Legal Tampering period thread and Free agency 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Running back Boston Scott got tendered as an exclusive rights free agent last month and he officially rejoined the Eagles on the first day of April.

The Eagles announced that Scott signed his tender on Thursday. He was not able to negotiate with other teams once he was tendered, so his return was all but certain.
Boston Scott re-signs with Eagles (yahoo.com)

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but Clowney opposite Chandler with Watt in the middle would work at the right price.

Move Kennard and Jones to more situational/reserve roles and add just double down on the pass rush.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but Clowney opposite Chandler with Watt in the middle would work at the right price.

Move Kennard and Jones to more situational/reserve roles and add just double down on the pass rush.
With our division being as run heavy as it is, Clowney offers more value than in other divisions. The question is if he is willing to take a part time role at part time money. Most players off of down years are looking for an opportunity that comes with significant playng time to drive up their value and not a reduced role.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

There is no "right price" with Clowney. If the man has proven one thing it's that he cares about money far more than anything else.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cardinals signed an often injured Watt, often injured AJ Green, often injured Alford; now people here want to sign often injured Gurely and often injured Clowney?

Jesus. you guys banking on this team to be successful?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals signed an often injured Watt, often injured AJ Green, often injured Alford; now people here want to sign often injured Gurely and often injured Clowney?

Jesus. you guys banking on this team to be successful?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
Hey, we’re all in! Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard