Fireworks....49ers moving on up in the draft

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I also think they are going for Mac Jones. Lance doesn’t have the skill set that Shanahan desires in a qb

Last edited:

Cards Czar

The Bird is the Word
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool we’re the only team in the NFC West that will draft a bust. I can dig it

Steve Keim to Michael Bidwill: Well we thought he had all of the intangibles but it has not work out. (Keim slaps his knee) Mike we will do better next year I promise.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I think it's him too but how is Lance more developed? He threw just over 300 passes in college total. Career numbers 30 TD's 1 INT. Soph year 28 TD's ZERO INT's, I think it's pretty apparent the level of competition he was at was WAY below what other first rounders saw.

Great athlete and I think he's going to the right coach to develop him but the difference in talent between what he saw in college to the NFL is huge, that's why they're saying Jimmy G is likely going to be the starter this year.

If you watch highlights on the kid big strong fast kid with a good arm but he really played one year. Also of note, the reason he wound up at ND State is that Minnesota, his dream school, told him they were going to move him to S. I bet they regret that now!
He was asked to do more nfl things in that one year than Fields in his career. At least, that is the rumor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave