Free Agency Rumors

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Justin Murray and Pugh are not question marks they are avg level guards. Plus we have Josh Jones. Between Jones and Murray we have one that can play RT as well.

I expect we will resign Beachum, and if we do, we have the same line we had last year which was near middle of the pack.

I know people want our line to be improved, and at center it needs to be, but it is not the disaster many in here make it out to be.

You must not have watched any games. We ROUTINELY give up jail-break pass rushes UP THE MIDDLE OF THE LINE. Our IOL is just plain bad. Starts at C but the problems don't end there.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I think the tough part is identifying the gap between Murray and Trai Turner.

The gap between Josh Jones and Beachum/Massie.

Honestly, the gap between Cole/Gaillard and Ted Karras.

I know Mitchell Schwartz is good, but the first injury of his career is his back at 32. Alex Mack is better than Cole/Gaillard but also 36 so...not long term.

The next best RG is probably a debate between Trai Turner and Germain Ifedi.
What a sad bit of analysis all that is for the Cardinals.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Hoping for him or WJIII otherwise this is lame.
Agreed.

this board flips if Reddick comes back on a one year deal because of a limited market with Jackson, Mack and Samuel also signing.

Wishful thinking of course, but that is what changes the mindset and opens up the draft.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Keim is the bandaid king. As the team limps towards another postseasonless year . . .
That has been his history. Drove me crazy with the secondary.

I said prior that the given would be older vets on one-year friendly deals. The win would be finding younger guys and getting them on multi year deals for under market.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Agreed.

this board flips if Reddick comes back on a one year deal because of a limited market with Jackson, Mack and Samuel also signing.

Wishful thinking of course, but that is what changes the mindset and opens up the draft.
You’re right.

no way it happens.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
Good point. There’s a high likelihood he returns to the high level of play he’s displayed playing for the Cardinals thus far.

huh? My factual statement was in response to a comment insinuating he is always hurt. I was simply clarifying he was not hurt last year, and that he opted out.

You still upset about those guys taking you to the wood shed over the Hassan Reddick valuation? Because if so, you need to let that ship sail.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
8th rated center by PFF

$9.6mm salary next year, which apparently the Raiders felt was too high

If the rumor about the Cardinals offering $10+ Mil for Linsley are true they should just offer Hudson that same ear marked money, maybe less guaranteed due to age.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
huh? My factual statement was in response to a comment insinuating he is always hurt. I was simply clarifying he was not hurt last year, and that he opted out.

You still upset about those guys taking you to the wood shed over the Hassan Reddick valuation? Because if so, you need to let that ship sail.
Lol you brought up Reddick, not me. But yeah, that’s a me issue . . . :rolleyes: